Reviews for Young and Broken
TheSecretCannibalisticCreature chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! (All caps probably won't help, but what the heck)
fatnakedkitten chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh my gosh, I totally forgot this was a fanfic I was so into it. Then I went to the next chapter without thinking about it and you said 'Eliot's coming' oh yea a fanfic. Really good plot and in depth perspective. Pretty cool so far.
sparklesmart chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
You must continue! Love it! :D :D :D
HereForStressRelease chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Great story. Really interesting.
KuramaandHieiever chapter 4 . 1/23/2007
Lovely story! Your english really is great for not being your native langauge. Can't wait for you to continue. When is olivia going to come in? I don't mean for an elliot and olivia pairing but I'd just like to see her is all :) update soon!
blackskittles chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
OK, I THINK THIS STORY NEEDS TO BE UPDATED, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ELLIOT GO TO KATHY'S HOUSE AND GO AFTER JOHN, BUT I REALLY HOPE THAT HE DOESNT GET THE CHANCE TO GO AFTER LIZZIE. HOPE MORE IS TO COME PLEASE!
futureM.E. I luv M.E. Warner chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
Wow. I love this story. Please keep it up! and you're right! Pressing that little button was fun!
SerenaFelicity chapter 4 . 1/25/2006
I loved this chapter. please update soon.
Ma Vie et Mon Choix chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
OMG! Please update soon!
Ma Vie et Mon Choix chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
You keep misspelling Elliot. His name has two L's now one. I like this story.
Ma Vie et Mon Choix chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Is it gonna be Elliot, or her mom, or her big sister, or Olivia she needs. Hm...guess I am gonna have to continue to read. I am really liking this story.
Ma Vie et Mon Choix chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
oh...I like it. I also like your little bribe to press the button. lol
BrittanyLS chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
Poor Kathleen! I hope when Elliot goes to confront John, Olivia goes along to keep Elliot from killing him!
charmed1818 chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
I'm glad she finally told him! I loved the chapter! Please update soon! Pretty please with a cherry on top! ;)