Reviews for Tragic
luvhouse4ever chapter 20 . 11/8/2009
HELLO. I DONT KNOW IF YUR STILL ON BUT I FOUND YOU STORY AND I HAD TO WRITE TO YOU AND SAY THAT YOUE STORY "TRAGIC" WAS AMAZING AND I LOVED EVEY PART OF IT,AND SAD AND ALMOST CRIED CHAPTER 18 CUZ I REALIZED THE STORY DIDNT CONTINUE( I KNOW LIFE GETS IN THE WAY OF WRITING) I CANT REMEMBER WHEN THE LAST TIME I WAS INGROSSED IN A STORY AS I WAS WITH THIS STORY. I LOVED IT SO MUCH AND YOUR WRITING WAS AMAZING. WOW! YOU ARE A MAZING WRITER. PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
TrapperII chapter 20 . 6/5/2009
So ... I know that this story isn't finished. But, it really doesn't need anything else, as much as I would have loved reading chapters and chapters more of the House/Cameron/Pearl saga. It comes to a nice resolution, especially the way the chapter ends with the idea of her mother orchestrating fate (with the whole mother/daughter bond thing being such an important part of the entire story).

I LOVED THIS! Such a good story. I'm so glad that they finally talked. I thought it was very appropriate that Cameron poured out all sorts of information and that House was much more circumspect but equally vulnerable in his own way.
TrapperII chapter 19 . 6/5/2009
That was completely hot. Hot hot hot.
TrapperII chapter 18 . 6/5/2009
OK, I feel like I'm overusing this word, but that was (really and truly) beautiful. The other times I used it, I meant it, but in hindsight, this is the truly beautiful chapter. Like "Plato's perfect form of beauty" beautiful.

For one thing, that was probably the most unique depiction I've ever read of Cameron's dead husband. I've never read any story that has him depicted as an older man, and what you did with his name and why she changed her name to Cameron was fascinating. The story with her mother was heartbreaking.

And House's sudden, extremely well-timed appearance: perfect. I'm speechless. I loved every second of it. One of my favorite House/Cam fic moments ever, I think.

Best lines:

-You are awoken by a light touch on the bare skin of your shoulder. For some reason you do not jolt up off the bed. You lazily open your eyes and see House's deep blue eyes watching you. His arm extends toward you, hand slightly under the robe that is falling off your shoulder, thumb rubbing circles on your skin.

-You ask him if he's really here or if you're asleep.
TrapperII chapter 17 . 6/5/2009
Guh. They are so COMPLICATED! They are starting to drive me nuts (in the best sense). Another fabulously well-written chapter.

Favorite line:

You go back into the living room to watch the two of them sleep. You feel like you can do that for hours. Watch these two mysteries sleep and breathe, both of them serene and peaceful in their slumber, but with lightly clenched fists as if they're holding onto something...
TrapperII chapter 16 . 6/5/2009
"He covers it by loving Pearl with a new found vigor in children; he loves this tiny extension of you right now because it’s just easier for him to deal with."

Ah, Wilson: so wise.

Still loving this story. I'm starting to dread the end (or lack thereof). But it's definitely been worth the ride.
TrapperII chapter 15 . 6/5/2009
Another compelling chapter. Favorite part:

You strip naked and savor the smells and the touch and the memories as you reach and stretch your body across the span of your bed. You miss him. You do. You hate him and love him. You just don't know what he is. Or what he wants. Or whom he loves. Or how he loves. You hate him for that. You know he is layered, you know he is complicated. Somewhere, in some closed-off cell in your being, you need him. That clam in you is opening and needing light, and touch, and everything else.
TrapperII chapter 14 . 6/5/2009
Argh, Cameron! You know, she really isn't giving him a chance. I just want to shake her.
TrapperII chapter 13 . 6/5/2009
Whoo. That was awesome. Extremely well written. Unfortunately I know this will have to be followed by angst and trouble. But it's a beautiful little eye in the hurricane.

Favorite line:

He’s kissing the back of your head and your neck and inhaling you and your hair. You don’t want him to say anything. Because you don’t know what to say. You just want to enjoy this moment and just let it be.
TrapperII chapter 12 . 6/5/2009
Yes! FINALLY! I don't know if I can comment coherently; I'm just having a little party here: he kissed her! I'll just quote the most exquisite part of the chapter back at you:

He leans down and whispers hotly through your hair into your ear. “You know, I didn’t miss Pearl more than I missed you.”

You feel a pang in your stomach. Slowly, you turn your head toward him and look up to his face. You see it before you can react. You feel before you can think. Soft lips on yours, cool tongue gliding slowly along your lips, gently, yet aggressively, entering your mouth, gliding over your tongue. He pulls away. “I missed you . . . a lot.” Pecks your mouth one more time and brings his attention back to the stage.
TrapperII chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
Sigh on so many levels! House asleep with a baby. House saying he missed her. I can't wait for the birthday celebration! Your writing is very compelling.
TrapperII chapter 10 . 6/5/2009
Loved, loved, loved how happy she was to see House. She couldn't even be made him, really. John seems like a perfectly wonderful guy; he has to go ;)

Favorite lines:

-“I’m not exactly comfortable sitting around waiting for you with a seventeen year old girl with huge knockers.”

Fourteen.

“Fourteen! Hurry home then!”

-You cut your hair, you smile at him, as you reach up to touch his hair (and amazingly he lets you). You tell him that you like it, and you think you see him briefly blush. You are so excited to see him (you really want to jump all over him, wrap your arms around his neck, your legs around his waist and squeeze him tight), you momentarily forget that John is standing awkwardly behind you.

-They shake like two gentlemen sizing each other up for a duel like Hamilton and Burr.
TrapperII chapter 9 . 6/5/2009
Ugh. Gut wrenching. And beautifully written. The tension when she said goodbye was palpable. Dying here.
TrapperII chapter 8 . 6/5/2009
The House/Cameron tension-filled interactions were pitch perfect. Honestly, perfect. Their first encounter-brilliant: "He points out to you that he doesn’t want to see you have a breakdown in the office and then abruptly gets out of his chairs and leaves his office. Your face is red hot. You run to the ladies’ room to rinse it with cool water."

Their tiff in the ICU was the best part. Poor House; he'd clearly been hurt and confused.
TrapperII chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
I liked this intermediary chapter; very well done. It makes total sense that Cameron would try to distance herself from House since she doesn't think he's interested. Poor House.