Reviews for A Lily Story
SpringRolls chapter 1 . 1/31
It has been like 16 fuckin years
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
Alright, I was looking forward to this story, but I hate the Melody/Lucifer Malfoy thing. That's just horrible. Especially with him being Voldemort's brother, which doesn't make any sense at all.
lizyeh2000 chapter 8 . 11/11/2015
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
MudbloodAndProudOfIt101 chapter 6 . 6/1/2015
JAMES DIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD?! JAMES EFFING DIED?! HOW COULD YOU?!
*stabs self in agony* (Keep in mind, that only happened if James really did die)
*bothers reading next chapter as goes thru entire box of Kleenex in 20 secs*
MudbloodAndProudOfIt101 chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS! A NEW CHAPTER ! *DOES HAPPY DANCE*
PS: Ya know what Harry's like in the books. He's TROUBLE! Do that here too!
ginnypotter1596 chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
And Neville's mom's name is Alice Prewett, cousins with Fabian Prewett, brother to Molly Prewett-now-Weasley, mother to Ronald, therefore Neville is Ron's cousin. Owned Bitchees! Yes, the ginnypotter1596, thank you very much! I like the story, by the way.
ginnypotter1596 chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
You can't have unicorn hair AND dragon heartstrings! And it's Lucius not Lucifer! And you changed Hedwig's name? And Lily was in Gryffindor! God woman! And the ONLY three wand cores are Phoenix Tail Feather, Dragon Heartstrings, and Unicorn hair. That's ALL! Geezus!... Oh and, uh, I like your story by the way.. Sorry for going off.. I'm just gonna continue reading then..
amine chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
why not alice longbottom
AccioStory chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
hi.
it's been a decade since youve updated this, and i do realize that my efforts are probably in vain... however, please, please, for the sake of your many many fans, please update. or just add a chapter saying that this is officially incomplete (and tell us what happened in the end please)
it would be very much appreciated. thanks!
PinkMermaid chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
Awesome!
Stupid AMerican chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
It's 'mum'. Not 'mom', idiot American. Shut up and stop writing for Fanfiction. HARRY POTTER IS BRITISH, YOU'VE ALREADY STOLEN IT, YOU OBESE BASTARDS!
max weezly chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
please make more of this
Book-Mania-Girl520 chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
are u not gonna finish ur story?
Lilith Volturi chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
your an amazing author!thank you for writing my parents backstory!
monkeychckmoony chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
are you going to update this story ever. It's really, really good I wish you would update.