Reviews for Once There Was
singyourmelody chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I really, really loved this. I've never gotten over how the show ended (so so badly) and this was the resolution I needed. Thank you for this.
brainchild chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This was amazing. I've never even seen this show, but this was just written so damned well that it didn't matter. Well, well done!
HermioneCrookshanks919 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Wow. Just...wow. I recently (and by recently I mean less than ten minutes ago) finished rewatching "American Dreams," and absolutely depressed I looked it up on and found this gem of a story. I love your writing style and the emotions it portrayed. I've never been too keen on stories without dialogue, but yours was beautiful. I know you wrote this a while ago, but I wanted to let you know how great it was.

I'm definitely adding it to my favorites.
argentenipinkini chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
aw. i wish that's how it had ended. i really wanted sam and meg together. an di think the writers were just horrible to tease us so much about them. HORRIBLE.

but this was cute and made me really miss the show..
glamorous x lo chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Aw I wanted Sam and Meg together so bad haha. I really like the way you wrote this, it was GREAT :]
Julietx3Montague chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Love it! Adorable!
StepInTime chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Oh my goodness, that was beautiful. I miss American Dreams so much! I absolutely loved your story. :-)
chuckthegirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
INCREDIBLE! Wow, I just LOVED this! Interesting writing style too. It added to the story. I loved the Sam/Meg scenes from the show and always wanted them together too. Great history of them in your story. You forgot one thing at the beginning of their friendship that I thought was great. When Meg punched Jimmy in nose accidently (hilarious moment) at the movie theatre where Sam worked before at the store, and he started to walk her home. Oh yeah and then there was the whole riots bit. Other than that you caught every beautiful moment they had together. Ah...I wish it was still on. *tear* Thanks for capturing the moments. :)
Lauren chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Oh that was just beautiful i loved every single word !
Bluedurham chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Excellent!

It was almost poetry. I loved the way you wrote this. I'm from this period (maybe a year or two younger than Meg) and this felt perfect. In fact, it reminded me a little of e e cummings.

Thank you for sharing this.
fearlessfan chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Oh, I really liked this! I really liked the way you described the events we've seen on the show, and I really loved the ending.

Thank you so much for sharing this!
girlfrommars139 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
aw, that was so sweet, I loved it so much! funky definently works for your writing! Caiti
PNT chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Fantastic, that was wonderful!
Mony19 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
That was really good. I love how you explained everything.

Good Job
Caitlyn chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I always love your stories.

I LOVE this one

Please write more Sam and Meg stories.

You're a great writer keep up the good work!