Reviews for Digimon Anniversary: Memoirs of Victory
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Whoa, cool stuff. I hope you update soon!
Evenstar606 chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
I discovered this story months ago and have been patiently waiting for an update! I love the Sorato, and the way Tai, Matt, and Sora interact as friends. I just love the relationship of those three :) I've never read V Tamer, so I'm unfamiliar with it. But this story is awesome! Update again soon.
E chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
There is a lot of potential here for a long and intresting story But, what is here is really well done. Hope you find the time to finish it
punkagumon chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
I love this story, keep it up :)
Tanya Takaishi chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Weee, so exciting! :D I love the ending to this chapter - Tai's great when he's being badass, haha. I'm suddenly not recalling this plot device in V-Tamer, but I can't wait to see what you have in store regarding the Digimental. I'm a bit wary about SIGMA, is he really him? I was half expecting Tai to pry the mask off him, haha. Also, really interested on why Tai decided to never share his past. Matt and Sora are certainly filled with questions and I'm sure this will strain their relationship some. Loved the way you described his flashback with Zero. Great writing as usual!
Samhopelove chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
I love this! please update ASAP:)
Angelfish369 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
ooo...new war...now I wonder why Taichi calls that past a dark place he wants to leave behind?
WhiteWolfPrincess95 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Awesome XD! Can't wait for the next chapter
tripleT.Vo chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Even though I haven't read V-Tamer yet (something I will try on rectifying soon so that I can understand this more fully), I thoroughly enjoyed this! SIGMA is intriguing, and the Taiorato interaction was spot on. I'm looking forward to whenever Taichi's "true partner" arrives, as well as how Yamato and Sora will react to Taichi's pre-Adventure past.

- T.
Tanya Takaishi chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
So, all of your works have finally pushed me to read V-Tamer, which of course makes all of this just that much more awesome. :) I can't wait to see this part of Anniversary played out. I love the Taiorato banter, the way you describe the digimon's fight, and the the horrible beauty of these dangerous monsters. I can't to see what's in store for Tai and company here, and what exactly Sigma wants. You've already done such a great job tying the manga and anime story lines together in Anniversary, I can't wait to read the details!
Matani chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
I need to go back and actually read chapter one instead of skim. u_u; Anyhow, I like this new version of the story much better than the old one already.

One typo: barring - bearings

Also, I am not sure that "batten" as a word is used correctly here because in "batten down the hatches" I believe it's referring to reinforcing the hatches so that they don't open...you're using it more as a synonym to "crouching" here.

Other than that, great going! It's always a pleasure to read your stuff because I can always count on good grammar and spelling. :)
TheDarkTimeLord chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Haha I noticed a Jurassic Park reference. Nice to see a new chapter. Considering the last update was in 05 if that is correct.
Angelfish369 chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
that is quite AU...interesting...i look forward to reading your version of Taichi's adventures as a tamer and him meeting up with zero again :)
TehBot chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Well, I decided to finish reading Digimon V-Tamers, and then start reading the old fics you had again. You know, for a second go with a little more knowledge. And wow does it make so much more sense. :D I love this one-shot. The ending was priceless.
Trishia chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
woah.. that was really cool!

i was a bit confused but oh well..

is this going to end as a taiora?

even if it didn't and tai ended up with rei its alright at least tai's still going without sora!