Reviews for The Apple of My Eye
Bella chapter 19 . 7/15
Wait, I'm sorry but you cant tell me chp 18 was the end of that absolutely freaking amazing story!?
Ginny Weasley would never 'agree' to Malfoys phrase "you are a woman you lack the internal compass men possess". she would have cursed him there and then for saying such a thing!
and 'what goes around comes around' IS karma.
KatyDarling chapter 19 . 1/26
How could you leave us hanging like this?! Your story is bloody brilliant! Please come back to Draco and Ginny's world and finish their journey, will you? It's such a fun and delightful read to be immersed in, thus, not getting its proper ending is a big shame.. and just downright sad.

Anyhow, thank you for writing and sharing "The Apple Of My Eye." I'll longingly await your update!
Aimee chapter 19 . 12/15/2015
Oh my gooood! I found your fanfic yesterday, and I have not been able to stop reading it! Pleeeeeeaaasssee update soon!
MMLH.love chapter 19 . 10/13/2015
It's been quite a long time since this has been updated and it's a pity that this fic was abandoned! You write as well as a professional writer and this has been a highly interesting story! I truly wish you'd come back and finish this!
Marissa chapter 19 . 10/2/2015
Got me Hanging on the edge of my seat here! so good!
tahira chapter 19 . 9/24/2015
why do people on always feel the need to leave perfectly great fanfictions after the 20-something chapter!? this is the third time. why?
Tahira chapter 14 . 9/23/2015
So. Fucking. Romantic
I Blue Sky I chapter 19 . 5/28/2015
One of my favorite story, I liked it.
Pink lady of love chapter 19 . 5/1/2015
I loved just don't make Draco pledge his life to voldimort make him run away or something
rebekah.l.crisp chapter 19 . 4/1/2015
I wish you'd update. It's honestly my favorite Drinny fanfiction.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/27/2015
Omg, i love this story! Please write more!
OMF chapter 19 . 1/9/2015
OMF I LOVE THIS PLEASE CONTINUE. please don't take this comment in a weird way. if you were thinking that...? well, i just love this story and all your other stories. im a big draco/ginny fan. *smiles* idk how to explain how it all started but i started reading fanfics about it and it just...started i guess. but now i ship them even more and i really want to see what happens next and ahhhhhh. the feels. i just LOVE it. lovelovelove it. :))) please continue 3
Guest chapter 19 . 12/25/2014
Oh dear... This is such an amazing story. You managed to make us, the readers, feel so many emotions. There were funny parts, sad parts and heart-melting parts. Moreover, there was no, in my opinion, OOCness with Draco. Every personality trait was on point! This fanfiction and the "An Everlasting Tuesday" one from idreamofdraco are my two favorites ever! I wish there were more D/G stories like these... Anyway, I hope you're having a wonderful holiday and a happy new year! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
I am actually shaking just reading it I love the story its amazing, you are an amazing writer!