Reviews for The Apple of My Eye
Aragog chapter 6 . 10/27/2019
You are a brilliant writer. All the FanFics that I’ve read are always so fast. This one actually makes it seem natural. Thank you fir that.
aloneprincess16 chapter 19 . 9/3/2019
omg ok so i read this book like a year ago and im just finished reading it again and i swear its amazing i love it so much
Ginny grande chapter 3 . 6/12/2018
I LOVED THE CHAPTER:-):-):-):-):-)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2018
Great story better than a LOT and l mean a LOT l have read and l just whant more of the story
Hermione chapter 19 . 4/9/2018
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! No way can this be the end
Bella chapter 19 . 7/15/2016
Wait, I'm sorry but you cant tell me chp 18 was the end of that absolutely freaking amazing story!?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/5/2016
Ginny Weasley would never 'agree' to Malfoys phrase "you are a woman you lack the internal compass men possess". she would have cursed him there and then for saying such a thing!
and 'what goes around comes around' IS karma.
KatyDarling chapter 19 . 1/26/2016
How could you leave us hanging like this?! Your story is bloody brilliant! Please come back to Draco and Ginny's world and finish their journey, will you? It's such a fun and delightful read to be immersed in, thus, not getting its proper ending is a big shame.. and just downright sad.

Anyhow, thank you for writing and sharing "The Apple Of My Eye." I'll longingly await your update!
Aimee chapter 19 . 12/15/2015
Oh my gooood! I found your fanfic yesterday, and I have not been able to stop reading it! Pleeeeeeaaasssee update soon!
MMLH.love chapter 19 . 10/13/2015
It's been quite a long time since this has been updated and it's a pity that this fic was abandoned! You write as well as a professional writer and this has been a highly interesting story! I truly wish you'd come back and finish this!
Marissa chapter 19 . 10/2/2015
Got me Hanging on the edge of my seat here! so good!
tahira chapter 19 . 9/24/2015
why do people on always feel the need to leave perfectly great fanfictions after the 20-something chapter!? this is the third time. why?
Tahira chapter 14 . 9/23/2015
So. Fucking. Romantic
I Blue Sky I chapter 19 . 5/28/2015
One of my favorite story, I liked it.
Pink lady of love chapter 19 . 5/1/2015
I loved just don't make Draco pledge his life to voldimort make him run away or something