Reviews for The Apple of My Eye
I Blue Sky I chapter 19 . 5/28
One of my favorite story, I liked it.
Pink lady of love chapter 19 . 5/1
I loved just don't make Draco pledge his life to voldimort make him run away or something
rebekah.l.crisp chapter 19 . 4/1
I wish you'd update. It's honestly my favorite Drinny fanfiction.
Omg, i love this story! Please write more!
OMF chapter 19 . 1/9
OMF I LOVE THIS PLEASE CONTINUE. please don't take this comment in a weird way. if you were thinking that...? well, i just love this story and all your other stories. im a big draco/ginny fan. *smiles* idk how to explain how it all started but i started reading fanfics about it and it just...started i guess. but now i ship them even more and i really want to see what happens next and ahhhhhh. the feels. i just LOVE it. lovelovelove it. :))) please continue 3
Guest chapter 19 . 12/25/2014
Oh dear... This is such an amazing story. You managed to make us, the readers, feel so many emotions. There were funny parts, sad parts and heart-melting parts. Moreover, there was no, in my opinion, OOCness with Draco. Every personality trait was on point! This fanfiction and the "An Everlasting Tuesday" one from idreamofdraco are my two favorites ever! I wish there were more D/G stories like these... Anyway, I hope you're having a wonderful holiday and a happy new year! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
I am actually shaking just reading it I love the story its amazing, you are an amazing writer!
Namira Anjum chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
If malfoy would've been more mean like he is it would be more realistic and dont make ginny fall for him that easily
Zingiber Gingerbird chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Hey! I'm re-reading all my old favorite stories. :) it's great. thanks for the joy. :)
LifeOfPie chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
Aww...someone's in love!
LifeOfPie chapter 11 . 11/28/2013
Aww...that's way cute. I mean way way way cute. Draco MALFOY helping a Weasley instead of just going to Hogsmeade without her! And I love that he's way bothered by the fact that she broke her ankle.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
asdfghjkl i love the two of them together. and snowball fights are always grand, as is playful conversation. TRUE LURVE!
LifeOfPie chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
Hogwarts humour. And Draco Malfoy's ignorance of all things Muggle. Adorkable chapter...and I love your Ginny.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR RON! Sorry. His big brother behavior to Ginny...I love that one. Question: Will there be much Hermione?
katiebethjackson1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
i thought it was ok but ginny needs to have more dislike for malfoy and like ron more. :)