Reviews for a story from the heart
Guest chapter 13 . 9/22/2018
3009208 chapter 13 . 4/19/2015
3. Dont care
Fangirlgonesupernova chapter 12 . 2/9/2012
this... is random and insane. I WANT MORE!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
What...the heck...is this? It's so out of character, no offence
moon wolf lover chapter 17 . 11/3/2009
...Poor Retasu

Please update soon,I love PaixZakuro!
shotgirl chapter 17 . 3/19/2007
I love this fanfic. I'm a big fan of ZakuroxPai and i really want that you write more about them. Ok.

bye
i am no one and i stand alone chapter 17 . 10/12/2006
wow!
i am no one and i stand alone chapter 16 . 9/30/2006
NO Not a car!
I-luv-Kish-and-dark chapter 16 . 9/24/2006
I wasn't gonna review anymore stories for tonight because it's getting pretty late, but... the last part was darn hilarious! Normally I'd be sad about a mew dying- but the randomness of it all... made it beyond funny! I love it! Can't wait to see what happens next!
NoruheilArius chapter 16 . 9/24/2006
Heh heh, that's funny, mixed with random! You know, at times, those can be about 'the' best combinations. :D Update soon!
i am no one and i stand alone chapter 15 . 9/7/2006
That was funny I like the yekking Pai's name alot!
i am no one and i stand alone chapter 13 . 9/7/2006
Put her with Keechiro
I-luv-Kish-and-dark chapter 15 . 6/25/2006
Loved it! It seemed short, but that was because of the way you typed it up. I like this format, or whateva they would call it. By the way,I went to my grandmas house for tues-sat(5 days), and went to the zoo, amusement park, beach... but only took a shower on saturday so my mom wouldn't know! Eiiw... No shower in five days. I don't do that often, by the way! I just didn't want to take a shower because the shower doors are all see through and someone may walk into the bathroom when I'm takin' my shower! I'm almost clean now though!
spider fairy chapter 15 . 6/25/2006
Well. . . if you don't like the characters together, you can have some of them friends and some of them enemies! or you could just leave them in seperate chapters! UPDATE!
MewMidnight chapter 15 . 6/24/2006
poor Pai. XD hhahaha he can't take a shower in peace. Very nice story I really liked it! UPDATE soon!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »