Reviews for Mother Hen
bogoalexea chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I enjoyed this one VERY much!:D

Great job!
Medea Callous not signed in chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Great story! Yay for Wikipedia, I'd already searched.
gorenrocks chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Lovely story, warm, humorous, characters are true. Enjoyed very much! Well done.
OuroborosSnyder chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Oh awesome! I loved how you threw the John Holmes in there. I knew of the guy with the...large assets because I saw a movie about him X No comment. Anyways, when I saw his name in here I was spacing for a bit. I thought it was his name but I couldn't remember so I did a quick google and found a pic of a guys...lower area, with a measuring tape. LOL

Great job with that! Love the older written stories )

~Snyder~
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
this story is really excellent. They are very in character, which is rare for a romantic one shot. Great job. and thanks for explaining the holmes thing. interestingly coincedental name. cool.
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
That was precious, in a weird way. I'm really enjoying your stuff. :)
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
I don't know how you do it, but everything I read of yours instantly becomes a favorite. And I've gone through like... five... including Kamikaze which I haven't finished. This was so funny. I'm small like Eames but I've always known when to quit. (Then again, I'm small... so it doesn't take much to get me dancing on a table anywhoe.) Hence, I think I've only puked on account of alcohol just the once... To be doing it all night sounds awful. But I suppose I'd downed well over four drinks if I could have Goren holding my hair back.
amsley chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
aw such a sweet story.
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Very cute. I loved that flashback. I'm glad it has its own story.
ulstergirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
lovely. maybe they should make a tradition of going to the Christmas ball and embarassing each other. and, lots more dancing. )
ilica chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
very cute.
Darcy Brandon chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
What a great story! Thanks!
JuJuBeezzz chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
This is great! So cute! and you incorperated in "Sacrifice"!
InfinityStar chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
This was a nice piece...I do like Bobby's little affectionate gestures.

Now that your diversion's over, do we get more Sacrifice? In case you couldn't tell, I like your stuff!
thousand-miles chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I like your idea! Always like Alex socializing with others. Aah yes those hands...*sigh* Bobby's always sneaking up on her... I like that!

Alex is funny when she's drunk! Oh she so should have asked!Hahahahha!

Love concerned Bobby! Oh he's tying her hair! Hahha Bobby the mother-hen!

Lovely fic and caring Bobby is just so sweet. However with Alex telling him what the women think of him, this should have made a appearance in Spilled Blood. Not that that's possible because you already finished that one. But the remark is just too good! Just work it in somewhere in the sequel!