Reviews for Voice Of Truth
Transylvanian chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
Great story. Can't wait to read more.
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
wow. i wonder what truly happened. i cant wait for the next chapter. good luck
Lady Bitter Irony chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
Erm...Snape has a Firebolt? Interesting...

Now hurry up Hermione, out with it! Can't you see poor Harry's dying to know what's going on? He he...

Please put up the next chapter soon!
severus-fan chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
I do hope that Harry can at least calm down and listen to Hermione. If he had any intelligence at all, he'd believe her. In my opinion anyway. When did Hermione ever share information she wasn't 100% sure on? Never. Take 2nd year. She didn't tell them the baskalisk was traveling through the pipes until she went to the library, no doubt to check her answer. Anyway, I hope Harry see's reason, and I can't wait to find out what Hermione has to say. Is this story going to be all about how Hermione got close to Severus, or is it going to be about something else? I can't wait to find out. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Lady Bitter Irony chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
Whoope, chapter two! Now, why did Dumbledore trust Snape?...I never did figure that one out. Rowling had better come up with a satisfactory explaination, and Hermione'd better too! I'm still with Harry on this.

Please update soon, the suspense is making me go irrational!
Barb8 chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
Glad to see an update. Keep it coming sounds like an interesting story.
whitehound chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Horrible but all-too believable. I like this well enough that I've added it to a links-page of recommended good HP fanfic which I am setting up - so I hope you'll finish it!
Barb8 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Harry is a jerk and Severus is truly innocent. Hopefully Hermione will convince people of this and Hermione and Severus will get together.
Puppetcat chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Buen comienzo,todo esta muy canon

ojala actualizes pronto
duj chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
The voice of betrayal - Hermione really should have known better than to expect anything else from Harry. I'd like to think that this was Harry's way of rehabilitating Snape's reputation through presentation of all evidence in a fair trial but I don't believe it. For one, the Ministry's not known for fairness or justice and for another, Harry's always hated Snape and ignored all evidence in his favour.
Lady Bitter Irony chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Good beginning! I take it you picked the Hermione/Severus pairing? I like a generational gap...

Oh..not to be cruel, but whoever wrote the rules missed soemthing important-I think they meant to say "too short" instead of "two short" in rule #5.

Back to the story; Wahoo, Harry's an Auror! I hope he gets his revenge,'cause Hermione's a wackoo if she thinks Snape's innocent.

Can't wait to see what's next!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3