Reviews for Bulgarian Mascara
anon chapter 1 . 8/25
i loved the POVs of both main characters and how you made them 3D.
The only thing i was worried about that she's only 14...maybe it would have been best to have had a time skip for that part?
still really liked your one shot :)
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 1 . 7/2
Ya know I'm been thinking of this pairing recently and remembering when I read this story before and the age difference isn't quite as bad as it might have seemed at first.

Hermione's older than Harry by almost a year. She was 15 years old by September 19th of their 4th year and so in this story would have been 15 and half. Viktor on the other hand has his birthday in the summertime at the the Quidditch World Cup would have just turned 18. There's only 3 years between them not 4. There's every likelihood that Hermione is at the stage of development physically and mentally that she is in this story though. You've written it very well.
Jinx craft chapter 1 . 5/10
Very sweet
Stalker Witch chapter 1 . 1/20
I just love it so much. How you made him so loving and adoring of Hermione. How she is still her so logical self. You did a great writing of them , I think, very in character and it's just awesome! 5/5
0Shadow Panther0 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
"A horse would fit in you"
Hueh hueh I swear a lot in pbscure foreign languages (Finnish mostly) at school so no one ever knows what I'm talking about but now I have a new curse heh
coraluna chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
oh my goodness the smut was so awkward but the whole thing was so cute
Dada Martinovic chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Yej! I understood all of the Bulgarian senteces because I'm from Serbia, and they have nearly the same words as we! :DD

But, ur story is good! I love it 3
xxKhaleesixx chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. As soon as I read the translation for "Ti viy desh za me nya?" I just melted.
555 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Love this! Wish you would write more!
Annika the Merciful chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I think this is really well done. For her being 14 and him 18 I think you did a brilliant job on everything. I really liked how Hermione was afraid, I know some girls that are so excited to be with a certain guy that they don't care. But I can imagine Hermione being nervous. I think you did really well having Viktor go slow with her and trying to please her. It was very well done.

Annika
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love Viktor and Hermione together. You captured them perfectly in this story. Great job, this was amazing!
Ranawe217 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This story is well written and I like your perspective of Hermione and Krum's relationship.
hochexplosiv chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I like your style. Such a sweet and beautifull story. Shame it stops here.
harnicem chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I quite enjoyed this. I must admit though I am a bit puzzled over the title
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
beautiful piece of writing. love it.