Reviews for Bulgarian Mascara
Stalker Witch chapter 1 . 1/20
I just love it so much. How you made him so loving and adoring of Hermione. How she is still her so logical self. You did a great writing of them , I think, very in character and it's just awesome! 5/5
0Shadow Panther0 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
"A horse would fit in you"
Hueh hueh I swear a lot in pbscure foreign languages (Finnish mostly) at school so no one ever knows what I'm talking about but now I have a new curse heh
coraluna chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
oh my goodness the smut was so awkward but the whole thing was so cute
Dada Martinovic chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Yej! I understood all of the Bulgarian senteces because I'm from Serbia, and they have nearly the same words as we! :DD

But, ur story is good! I love it 3
xxKhaleesixx chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. As soon as I read the translation for "Ti viy desh za me nya?" I just melted.
555 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Love this! Wish you would write more!
Annika the Merciful chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I think this is really well done. For her being 14 and him 18 I think you did a brilliant job on everything. I really liked how Hermione was afraid, I know some girls that are so excited to be with a certain guy that they don't care. But I can imagine Hermione being nervous. I think you did really well having Viktor go slow with her and trying to please her. It was very well done.

Annika
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love Viktor and Hermione together. You captured them perfectly in this story. Great job, this was amazing!
Ranawe217 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This story is well written and I like your perspective of Hermione and Krum's relationship.
hochexplosiv chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I like your style. Such a sweet and beautifull story. Shame it stops here.
harnicem chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I quite enjoyed this. I must admit though I am a bit puzzled over the title
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
beautiful piece of writing. love it.
firefly chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Absolutely brilliant. One of the best Viktor/Hermione fics here. And trust me, I've read all of them.
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
i normally dont like hermione/viktor but this was so sweet and adorable, with a hint of smut ;) but yeah SO CUTE! viktor is so loving i just want to ship him and hermione!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I really liked this! I think you did a good job writing this. Keep up the great work!