Reviews for The Hazards of Knowing It All
BratPrincess-187 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Aw sad...I'm go cry now! Great story
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Oh, that is so sad... good job.
Miss Twinkie chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
True. We all know that Cedric did have a massive crush on Harry anyway. I love that pairing.

Juliette Potter-Black chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
heartbreaking, love the end of the story though.
CharmanderGatomon chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
That was absolutely brilliant and i'm pleased to say i nearly cried. Kudos to the both of you. it's the best take i've seen yet on those two characters and you used hermione perfectly. :)
faving*
HanariaBlack chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Why? D: I feel what Harry felt, and it sure is angst. :(
yoyoente chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This...is incredibly sad. Fantastically so.

It would be amazing if you took the last line as a premise an wrote an AU story of Fourth year in which Hermione does give Cedric different advice. Hell, she'd probably even help him along, thinking that Harry needed something in his life besides his worry over the tournament. Something that would keep him happy. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
oooooooh!

V good.

thnx for posting!

your a real sport!
Kudos chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
*sniffles* Interesting concept, well told and great grammar T_T *huggles cedric plushie* Definately an awesome job!
Witch's Honor chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Okay, so I'm not exactly a fan of Harry/Cedric, but I really thought this fic was brilliantly well-written and it told a nice little story. Keep writing!
Whomping chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
ouch
Marianne Goh Jingyi chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Good job. I felt like bursting into tears when I read this. Really good. Poor Cedric.
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
That was good. Very well written.
salty-sarah chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
oh gods, that was such a major buckletload of angst. but in a good way, because the emotions certainly came through. there is such a strong feeling of shoulda-woulda-coulda here, and i can't help feeling sorry that it'll never be. or never was. or something like that.

great. now i feel like writing my own cedric-harry story. but maybe with an ending just a little happier than yours. cheers.
Eicklehart chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
thinking about cedric diggory always made me sad. i'm glad you wrote this.