Reviews for You've Got to be Mental!
Sandy x Maxwell 4ever chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
Im way to lazy to actually sign in. Sorry! Great story BTW this is like my 5th time readin this! But... my favorite hamsters are:

#3. Bijou, I just adore her frech accent and kind heart.

#2. Sandy, she's awsome! Very athletic just like me and I love how she deals with Stan's flirting problem.

HERE IT IS PEOPLE! MY MOST FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THE WORLD FROM ANIME!

#1... is... MAXWELL! I LUV him we both enjoy to read and he's very sweet, kind, adorable, nice, and so much more. u If he was real and Sandy wasn't! *suddenly talking in a scary voice* He would be mine! Stay away!

*Voice is peppy again*

OK well bye! and remember I love this story!
Maxwell's Girl chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
#1 Maxwell cause he rocks and he loves to read books like me but I read the one that arent real and he likes to read dictionarys and stuff but still...

#2 Sandy (recently became #2 I used to hate her) because she can do that thing with her ribbon when her bro flirts and she is really active

#3 Bijou because she has her accent that I love it is soo cute and she is really sensitive she reminds me of my best friend!
ForeverFarewell chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
NOO Pretzle left *SOB SOB* i like him...Oh well i loved the story it was so funny
ForeverFarewell chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
OMG THE CHAOS! HA HA HA
ForeverFarewell chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
YAY ANOTHER JxP FAN THOSE TWO LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER. I love it so far
ForeverFarewell chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
OMG I LOVE PRETZLE HE IS SO CUTE
ForeverFarewell chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
I like it, Its funny and cute keep writing
ForeverFarewell chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
HAHAHA omg i feel bad for the ham hams
peach girl 5 chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
hi Im author to and I think that your story is great and very funny and you are a amzing author Im going to add you to my fave authors list mabey you could read one of my stories that I will put up soon its called .
Rebecca Simpson chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Here's the plot for "Crank":

Chev Chelios (Jason Statham) is about to begin his morning with an unexpected wake-up call. Groggy, practically unable to move and with a heart that’s barely beating, he hears the voice of thug Ricky Verona, who reveals Chev has been poisoned in his sleep and only has an hour to live.

As it turns out, Chev is a hit man who freelances for a major West Coast syndicate. A run of the mill job the night before instead went awry: he let his target slip away in an effort to quit professional killing and start a new life with his girlfriend Eve.

Now, Chev must keep moving to stay alive: the only way to prolong the poison from stopping his heart is to keep his adrenaline flowing. As the clock ticks, Chelios cuts a swath through the streets of Los Angeles, wreaking havoc on those who dare stand in his way. He must rescue Eve from danger, stay two steps ahead of his nemeses and search for an antidote to save his own life.
Rebecca Simpson chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Do you want to see the new film "Crank" This September?
Abloom chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Where on earth did you come up with those chants to start the story. In fact Melissa, I don't think I want to know. Very good, although I still think the sequel is a bit better. Then again, the day I write comedy is the day...that..doesn't...exist. At least I don't think so. I found a bajillion errors in the draft I wrote for my fanfic. The first chap. should be up later today though.

And you're right, Mr. Williams is weird. Especially with the cat thing he keeps behind his desk. *twitches*
kamaren chapter 11 . 3/10/2006
what a sweet ending! I can't wait for you to write bijou's babysitting blues so i can here more pretzel chants!

u better write it soon!
kamaren chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
i am so terribly confussed
kamaren chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
to go with radio active icecream? where on earth do you come up with this!