Reviews for Revival Prologue: Paradox
Shisoukengo chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
Your story is quite good, as sticks to and adds onto the original plotline of the series. Can I be a bit nit-picky though? I think you have Rebecca's age wrong in this fic. On the false memories website, it lists Yugi and the others at age 15, and her at age 12.

So if the others are nearly 18 in this fic, then she should be at least 14 years old shouldn't she? Just a thought, other than that, this story is quite good, and I'll be reading the follow-ups as well. Later.
Nexus of Dark World chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
Exellent story buddy, totally original! You rock!

Keep it up! wouldn't be the same without you writing talents
Mira Nova 23 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
wow.. cool story startin out i see. strange, i'm intrigued by the yami/yugi/tea triangle in the show, but in fics i usually don't like it... i think cuz i just can't imagine such prude characters. hence my faves, sexy mai & joey. but here idk. u write them differently than anywhere i've seen before & i was totally there with tea cryin bout everythin... i actually like a yugi tea fic- thats a first.

sry but im fallin asleep tho- cuz its 12:30 am & haven't slept in forever. bbl to read more!
Silver Warrior chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
This was pretty cool. Nice bit with Yugi getting Atem’s memories.
ObscureAnimeWriter chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
Since you seemed to enjoy my first review so much, I'm going to try and make it a habit to write reviews for you more often Generally I'm really, really, REALLY bad about showing my appreciation for a fic (mostly cause I'm really, really, REALLY lazy), but I think you deserve it Anyway, I really like how you gave a bit more background information on what happened before "See You in May" (and the other title that I can't remember offhand ; ) so that we understand where all of that came from. We didn't really know what happened directly after the final arc of YuGiOh ended from your perspective, but now we do so we understand the history a bit more for your upcoming plot(s). You could have just let the other two remain as the prologues, but this works well too...plus the theory about Ba and Ka is really interesting. You know, assuming that it would really happen that way in the series. From what I gathered out of the information, Atem himself won't really appear in your story but bits and pieces of him WILL appear through Yugi. Seems like you're trying to give Tea/Anzu the best of both worlds...Anyway, good job so far. I'll review at the end of each story (and maybe a bit in between if I can't help myself) to let you know what I think.

-ObscureAnimeWriter-
xxSirenxx chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
About time someone else gets the idea! Is it me or is it just obvious they are the same person I mean they are the same but are different I bet there going to have another season with the old characters I hope so anyway good chapter can't wait to see you update TTFN.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
This is a cute and cool story. Please make some more. Yugi and Tea forever.
boots-7 chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
Wow ... O.o ... this story is great! I love the way you write and portray the characters feelings:) Update soon!
AnimeFantasy Fan chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
All right! Two chapters in a day! Woohoo!

I must say the paradox thing was truly inspired- that is such an interesting take on what could have happened post Ceremonial Duel. You did a great job with this! I hope more updates will be coming soon, I can't wait until the next installment!

May the plot-bunnies be with you

AnimeFantasy Fan