Reviews for Empathy
desordre chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
:,-) Happy tears, love. Happy tears.
swiggityswarilikewolfstar chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
...I should have expected to be broken by the end, really. Cedric/Harry always does. This was a really fresh take on a pairing that most people don't write about. Thanks. :)
Von chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
WAH! MADE ME CRY YOU MEANIE!
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Could you do one from Hermione or Ron's point of view? Sort of a 'how Harry loved Cedric so much, and Cedric loved him, and everyone but they knew about it' in which Cho and Hermione/Ron talk about the adorableness of the couple?
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Awww, that's so sad and romantic. :') It makes me wish that something had come of that. That Cedric had lived and that it had happened in the books. Screw Ginny! I like her as a Potter friend, but not as Mrs. Potter. Anyway, this really made me smile in a sad way. Poor Cedric.
xrifree chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I've loved this small oneshot ever since first reading it back in 2007
PageNotFound404 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
lovely, beautiful!

it was written simply but still held that sad and frustrated feeling.

its really great :)
hpfan1987 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
aww.. so sad and cute at the same time )
SomeStrangeDay chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
:(...sad... i like it. who's point of veiw was it in, by the way?
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
oh wow my goodness! i absolutely loved it! i never really read cedric slash anything and i found this very enjoyable and sad and to be honest i think everyone can connect it to someone that they had fallen suddenly in love with aswell.

i loved the last few lines "He died the way he would have wanted to, anyway. With Harry. Near Harry. Having Harry protect and, maybe, for a moment, love him.

It's funny how these things turn out." ! love love love!
Parvati48 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Well isn't that just depressing? Lol. I liked it even though it was really short haha, it was cute and I think the Cedric/Harry pairing is nice. I have a story like that too except, it's girlHarry. Claryssa Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone if you are interested. Good job! -
ModernDeadPoet chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
that was one of the most beautiful yhings ive read in a long time! Good job!
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
..aw! Me like! 3
twistyguru chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Stumbled across "Empathy" this evening, and found it sad but beautiful.

If you'd like to see my take on it, try my fics "Once Upon A Cedric" and "One Wizarding Summer".

I always hated it that Cedric died in the graveyard, so I fixed it.

Then, the fun began!
ClockworkScales chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Aw, this is a sad story. Poor Cho but poor Cedric. It's cute, but... just depressing.

Nice job with the story though. You wrote it well.