Reviews for Past Memories Not Forgotten
mikokatt chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
you need to write more on this! so much could be done with this. and i'd be willing to help if you wanted some ideas. please continue it!
departed-ghost chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
e! HOW CAN YOU JUST END IT LIKE THAT! evil that's what you are! -_- i hope you can find some compasion in your devil heart and write another chapter! Please and Thank you! For this freakish fan girl!

Thanks

Me~~
JumpingTheMoon chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
"That's not true!"

"So that's where you draw the line, heh heh?"

"No..."

XD Donut pwns all. And Grif's in my armor color and he mouths off to Sarge so he also awesomes up the battle.
Dragon Kaiyo chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
omg, *sniff* thats just so cute...and sad...your gonna update right? Cuz if you are, then update soon!
xjadedx8 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Wow its you again! Your the one who wrote the donut caboose story! Your the girl i loved! lol your quite pro at this i love all your stories it would be uber awosme if you would write more of them..(ps: or especially write more of thid one!) i would like that! Aww this is cute Donut better be nice to grif or i'll kick his popular ass! Lol Be good to him donut! Keep writing!
jennisashark chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Aww... I like this story, too! You're really good at this!

Poor Grif. I hope you write more to this. You totally should. I hope Donut remembers him, and maybe even still has a bit of a flame left for him.

AWW! Be nice to poor Grif's heart Donut!

-Jenn