Reviews for Moonlight Shadow
niwa-chan chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
Aw! Bakura and Serenity almost kissed! I think these two are the cutest couple!
jess chapter 5 . 12/2/2006
oh i luv please continue
Eternally Deleted chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
Can't wait. I think she should go out with Ryou once more, Malik sees and runs away. Serenity sees him and finds a excuse to leave and follows Malik to... a park. Theres my suggestion. Hope you use it.
mittzy chapter 5 . 9/22/2006
col story Mirk&Serenity so cute
crazyllamagirl chapter 5 . 6/30/2006
That's cute. RyouxSerenityxMalik is my favorite love triangle at the moment. I hope you continue this sometime.
Kadaj Izumi chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
Hello. My name is Kadaj. I just read your story and thought I should tell you that I liked it. It was very sweet and funny. I would like to see more when you get the chance to update.

Kadaj I.
Ryou VeRua chapter 4 . 12/15/2005
Okay...this is for chapter 5...I don't know what happened... O_o Anyways... yay for mistletoe! They finally kissed! But I still feel sorry for Marik... he needs love too! I'd say have them both get her...but I'm not sure how that would work...hmm...must think...
Ryou VeRua chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
Hmm...I think Bakura should get the first chance...I dunno...grr...! I'm not sure. Ah well. You're the author! I am only the humble reader *bows*.
sakurachan chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
Yay, more cute Bakura jealousness XDD Poor Marik geting dragged shoping :O! XD Very Good! I look forward to see who she ends up wiith! XD Keep writing and update shon 8D Yoou rock!
Ryou VeRua chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
Aww...I feel so sorry for Bakura...and poor Marik stuck shopping...gah . I don't know who I want with Serenity! Update soon, please
sakurachan chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
OOsh, this is sho very good, its rare you see the pairing marrik/serenity or bakura/serenity, and i think they both so cute tooh. XD Well done you! I love this so far, keep writing 8D
Ryuchan chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
Nyaah! Awesome so far, chica! Personally, I think Ryou/Serenity is an adorable pairing, though it almost seems that Marik needs her more...either way, please do continue!
Ryou VeRua chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
'...and her hair was so!' XD That was great! Favourite part! Anyways, update soon please!
Ryou VeRua chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Aww, cute so far! I can't wait to see more of this...GO MARIK GO! SHOW THEM ALL YOU'RE WORTH SOMETHING! XD And I can't wait for a certain British bishounen to show up, either! _ Update soon, please!