Reviews for A Second Chance: The Rewrite
Casp chapter 9 . 22h
I was really hoping Ginny wasn't the Love interest here...never made sense to me. And Ginny and malfoy...I'm sorry but ick. Lol, love the rest of the fic though. Harry keeping mum about his part in the war is interesting.
Wryyy chapter 15 . 4/12
*disappointed
Wryyy chapter 15 . 4/12
well this story has gone retarded like the characters, for once im not that a story was dropped.
Wryyy chapter 14 . 4/12
fucking weak whore. the ship ruined this story.
Wryyy chapter 14 . 4/12
fucks sake he is still going after Ginny? she acts cocky to him but acts like an abused house elf to Draco? out of all the girls he can get he still go after the one that looks like his dead GF even tho she's sucking and fucking that Malfloy dick?
Wryyy chapter 10 . 4/12
ugh this obsession with Ginny better not be a thing.
kaftan chapter 10 . 3/27
gosh this would be perfect without Ginny bits... almost stopped at Harry’s sudden declaration of love for his dead Ginny but am still soldiering on bc the rest is just too good to give up...
Lacey chapter 14 . 12/8/2017
Projecting is unhealthy shakajaja it's unfair both to Harry and Ginny for him to pursue her as the girl he loves instead of treating her as her own person and seeing how things go from there
SuperApplePie chapter 15 . 11/8/2017
A very engaging story. I wish you hadn't stopped.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/5/2017
This was such an amazing story, though at times I felt it was slow moving. And why did you abandon it!? Pleeeeease finish! Really disappointed that you didn't continue :(
lunaz chapter 15 . 9/28/2017
third time reading this and still I feel disappointed that it was never finished. It is a great story.
Magnusss chapter 15 . 9/20/2017
PLEASE CONTINUE
Magnusss chapter 7 . 9/19/2017
I sorta don't get why Harry doesn't tell Dumbledore about the horcruxes
anon chapter 7 . 9/18/2017
I like this fic. Gosh does Dumbledore sound condescending as always
Katt chapter 7 . 8/6/2017
Fuck you for making Harry this meek little pathetic mouse. Sir this Sir that to Dumbledoor? What the fuck?
1,958 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »