Reviews for A Second Chance: The Rewrite
Potterhead chapter 15 . 4/14
Disappointing I loved the concept I wished you'd have finished it
Pureblood Mask chapter 15 . 3/29
you started in 2006 of christmas? lmao
Jakob chapter 7 . 3/19
10th year? Did you ever read harry potter or watchef the films?
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 14 . 2/13
You know you kinda just stopped updating this awesome fic, right before everything gets really good. I hope you continue this fic one day. 8)
Yuunari chapter 15 . 2/3
Love this story, just sad to see that it isn't finished and appears to be abandoned. Might just be wishful thinking but please, please update!
shadowdreams4 chapter 15 . 1/29
please write more!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/29
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
artica's-ursula chapter 15 . 1/18
Very interesting story. I really loved the pensive scene, particularly how it included people from his current world and their reaction to seeing another version of themselves.
gleefan2009 chapter 15 . 12/16/2016
love it please write more
Guest chapter 14 . 12/4/2016
Great story but forcing Harry to fall in love with Ginny was not worth reading about. It's a AU and would have been nice to see him fall for someone else but no, it has to be the most useless character from the books and the movies. Sorry not wasting my time reading further.
QueenMaraudeur chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
I cried when i realised this is the last chapter , I hope you will update soon because this is really an amazing story :D
sfjoellen chapter 15 . 10/19/2016
well rats, I was reading that and the next button went away!

nice story, thanks for writing!
Bianchi jura chapter 15 . 9/10/2016
It's really sad this story won't continue. It's really amazing, well writen and the way the characters react and is very well made. I'd love to read the rest
meowlzy chapter 15 . 8/5/2016
Absolutely one of the best fictions of all time and of all place. The characters are intricate, the emotions are real and subtle, and the plot are not hackneyed. Wish you could pick it up someday.
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 15 . 7/22/2016
I hope you continue this, I really do. This is such a fantastic story, it's so fantastic, I pulled a full-nighter and a couple hours of reading it. It SO good!
1,941 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »