Reviews for A Second Chance: The Rewrite
mumphie chapter 15 . 4/17
Wow, this was written so long ago - 16 years since your last chapter posting.
I've been enjoying your story. I wish your life hadn't gotten busy, or work hadn't taken your time, or that your mojo skipped town...I was truly entertained by this tale and wish that you had been able to continue it. I'd love to see where it was going, and how the characters would interact in future chapters. I can't imagine ripping Snape out of his world without his permission. I hope that in your mind, you had a joyous ending for Harry and his family. Not sure about Ginny. Hope she will make it out alive.
Makimass chapter 14 . 1/18
Lmfao this author is fucked in the head, must be a hardcore hinny shipper..Forcing harry and ginny in this world to be in relationship is just fucking dumb...
Makimass chapter 9 . 1/18
canon pairings huh? both harry and hermione are in love with narrow-minded bullies, that's so romantic! makes my stomach do a backflip when they're getting sneered at..
Makimass chapter 8 . 1/18
this harry is a retard, he can't differentiate the ginny in this wold to his world..seriously, 'you're little ginny my love my ginny youre mine?'...creepy
Makimass chapter 6 . 1/18
What? Did harry expect a world where harry died with voldemort? if yes then he is dumb asf
Jolinnn chapter 15 . 1/9
Such a good story!
Caro chapter 15 . 7/21/2021
WHAT?! You cannot possibly end the story here! NOOOO. WAAAAY!
Elevenses chapter 15 . 2/21/2021
I LOVE this story! So sad that it’s unfinished X’(
Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2021
Why would veritaserum work in someones sleep? Doesnt make much sense also why does everyone who does this trope make the horcrux in his scar cross over? It wouldnt work at all. The voldemort in his head would be dead it wouldnt just appear again cause je went to a different universe
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 11/30/2020
Just a Spade casually dropping by and thinking about how Phineas Nigellus Black is probably my favorite character.
PrincessMagic chapter 15 . 10/15/2020
Wow okay this was absoutly brilliant! Such a shame that it seems like its been abandoned x
PrincessMagic chapter 13 . 10/15/2020
WOW! I LOVE THIS SO FREAKIN MUCH!
PrincessMagic chapter 11 . 10/15/2020
WOOO! WOW!
PrincessMagic chapter 7 . 10/15/2020
don't blame ya, harry dear
PrincessMagic chapter 6 . 10/15/2020