Reviews for A Second Chance: The Rewrite
mare [1]
n the adult female of a horse or zebra
strange choice of name!however your story is quiye good!i really want to know what will happen!
MagicWriterK chapter 15 . 5/4
You haven't updated in years...I'm going to die...
*collapses dramatically*
I NEED AN UPDATE
MagicWriterK chapter 13 . 5/4
I KNEW THEY WOULD EVENTUALLY USE THE PENSIEVE I KNEW IT
I have to admit that I didn't like the way this story was going at first, but I have completely changed my mind. This plot is much more realistic than any of the normal sugar-coated ones, and I love it.
MagicWriterK chapter 6 . 5/4
Aw shoot.
It's the war all over again.
DARN YOU, VOLDEMORT! LEAVE HARRY IN PEACE FOR ONCE.
MagicWriterK chapter 5 . 5/4
Yeah, I would have done the same Harry... *pats his back*
MagicWriterK chapter 3 . 5/4
Hey, I just had an idea. What if James's spirit is somehow (partially) incorporated into Harry's stag?
MagicWriterK chapter 2 . 5/4
Please excuse me while I find a suitable location for crying.
wearehunted chapter 15 . 5/2
WWHHHHHYYYYYY
I'D LOVE FOR YOU TO CONTINUE THIS IF YOU EVER HAVE THE CHANCE OR INSPIRATION TO DO SO, MY GOSH THIS STORY WAS SOOO BRILLIANT!
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO
HunterOfArtemisDaughterOfHades chapter 6 . 4/30
(*I KNOW THIS IS A LITTLE TOO LATE BUT I HAD TOO*)
you know i think you should go a little off the story and when they asked what was the last straw have Harry say "The last straw was when he killed my wife" his wife being Ginny of course
Bleachthesky chapter 15 . 4/27
I would be so happy if you updated this. So damn happy.
KitkatMoon chapter 15 . 2/25
great story
HPMARIE chapter 15 . 2/16
Katharina Liebe chapter 15 . 1/20
I know that the chances of you ever finishing this story are slim, which is pretty depressing but I understand how life can get in the way and other projects take precedence over others. That being said, I just wanted to thank you for as much of this story as you have shared. It it the best HP time travel fic that I've ever read - and I've read a lot of them. The characters are so well developed, from the Marauders to Harry himself. I'm not usually a fan of the new sibling(s) storyline, but you capture it so incredibly well. I also love that you made such drastic changes in certain characters, yet at the same time have been able to keep the essence of what truly makes them who they are. It's a difficult line to walk and you do it really well. So thank you for such an original and engaging story.
pennamelsjsets chapter 13 . 1/14
The more I read this story, the better it gets. Poor Ginny! It;s hard to imagine her with a broken spirit. It's sad. Harry must be broken up over this. I can imagine his saving people thing will emerge. It was very satisfying for Harry's siblings to find things out. It really was unfair of their parents to continue hiding things from them. They really have no excuse. They have the right to take this chance to get to know Harry as their older brother- not as their cousin. It is the perfect time. They all go to school together, but that will not last forever.

Harry's sister and Hermione are really devious and intelligent. I am impressed. I am enjoying getting to know Harrys siblings better. I look forward to seeing Hermione blossom and seeing Harry taking Draco down a notch. Harry may want to be normal and unnoticed but that probably can't remain. He is a natural leader and attracts attention as he can never stop himself from helping people in need.

I really don't know what Harry was expecting from his parents. Of course they do not want him to attract the attention of deatheaters and Voldemort. Of course they don't want him in danger. He will have to tell them a bit more about himself and his abilities before they can begin to let go of their protective instincts.

Oh having Severus on their side could change everything! But- he will have a lot of catching up to do- to convince them he is the Severus from this world. That trick with the pensive was great! Harry could even use it to share about his life with his family. It might be easier than talking?
1,900 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »