Reviews for A Second Chance: The Rewrite
Lazir chapter 8 . 5/23
Wow. Harry is really obsessed with Ginny here. Didnt expect that. I know he had a crush, and they got together, but... Well.
Lazir chapter 7 . 5/23
I know Sirius had a few slip ups confusing harry with James, but he never wanted Harry to be anything other than his Godson. He took care of him very well considering the circumstances.
A história e incrível,bem escrita...queria saber se vai ter continuação?E quais os dias que você atualiza
Damn this is such a good story! I think that were you to update, a lot of people would probably be very happy, though I know there's not much chance for it now. Still, thanks for writing it.
missy-2412 chapter 4 . 4/15
OMG.

I don't have words.
I love this.
fangirling2.0 chapter 15 . 2/22
I love this story. I've finally found it again after 8 years. Please I know it's been a long time but could you please update it.
Anastasia fan chapter 1 . 1/19
Love your story! Please, update( I know it’s unlikely, but...)! You stop it in such interesting moment , thanks for sharing!
WhatIsLifeIfYouArntLiving chapter 15 . 12/15/2019
This is really good! Are you planning on updating?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/24/2019
Omg this is one of the best fanfics I've read in a long time. You are such a talented writer. Most stories I read have many mistakes and aren't written well, but this was very good. So sad you decided not to continue.
Ilena Petrova chapter 15 . 4/14/2019
Sad you never continued
WONDER293 chapter 15 . 1/7/2019
This is the best freaking story I've read in a long time! I love how you kept the characters in line but at the same time they seem different and the drama! I can't stop thinking about it!
You are a talented writer and I hope you will continue this story. I look forward to hear (read) from you again.
Take care.
csheila chapter 3 . 1/3/2019
Love it. I can tell you inspired a lot of other stories. I like your characters a lot
Azure Shine chapter 9 . 12/1/2018
I worried Snape just become git without hidden kidness. but I am happy he is important character, well, at last swcond snape have chance. I really love SNAPE!
Azure Shine chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
I never like Ginny x Harry in Canon but this fic make me Love them! Hope Harry not too weak to save her.
Azure Shine chapter 15 . 12/1/2018
please dont take to long to update next chap
1,976 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »