Reviews for Erik was a Synthodrone?
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
cool.
ExtremeHelix1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Funny.

Unity for better writing.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
very short but still amusing
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Well, you'd think Kim would be more focused on the whole angle of "The boy I was crushing was a synthodrone! Evil is afoot!", but it's funnier like this. Poor Ron, he can't catch a break.

Good work. I enjoyed Ron's "I totally knew that!"
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
:D Nice humor oneshot.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
LOL!
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Ok, that was funny. Love Ron's "totally" knowing that! But Mankey? Ouch!

Good one.

RH
A Markov chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Cute little fic. I recently watched this and I was thinking that Ron was going to stab him with that fork. Thanks for writing it down for me. Thanks for the grin.

Alex.
Akinyi chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
this was too funny! XD poor ron, always suffering so we can get a good laugh. lol and suddenly forks don't seem so innocent anymore O_o
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Dear Deyinel

Pretty good short story; has some creative aspects to it, and is very wholesome. My only complaint is that Ron figuring out that Erik was a fake seemed simplistic to me, and they way Kim forgot about Ron in the end was a little depressing.

Good bye; God bless.

Data Seeker
CastaS chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
great shot, i enjoyed it
Sideos chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Ok I dont read many kim possible fic's...in fact I think this is the first I've read...but I LOVE it hahaah go ron! kill them all!
Waffled Flambe chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
ROFL! so ron gets like 5 sec. of appreciation and then kim goes on 2 the next guy.

ron, don't do anything stupid.
Dynagirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
hee hee yeah attacking people with forks, the big question is what would have happened if Erik wasn't a synthodrone?
GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
This is quite good. Though, you know, this does beg the question about a possible Tara moving in on Ron moment... Hm wheels are spinning since my KP writing juice is starting to flow since the news of the renewal of the series.