Reviews for Walk in the Dark
prince-bishop chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
Good story, wish T'Pol had a bigger role to play,
Jamieson Zed chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
This was a fantastic story. I knew at 75k words it would be a time investment, but honestly it felt as if I just started it yesterday (and really, I only started it the day before that, I was that addicted ;-). I'll admit to pulling up this story and reading a chapter or two on my lunch breaks (and...ahem...perhaps a little more than just my lunch breaks...), and to staying up way later than I should have last night, but I just couldn't stay away. The language was just beautiful and the story was equal parts angsty, bittersweet, hopeful, and uplifting. I felt you captured Trip's essence very well - definitely an accurate portrayal of what he, himself, would go through in this ordeal given his personality. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this with all of us :-)
stupid thing chapter 16 . 3/21/2010
Hi,

i loved your story, I was worried, shocked and very sad for my hero. I even cried then I thought he'll die but then I saw the quantity of chaps and reaquinted myself with hope.

Well now I have to clean this mess all around me.

bye

your stupid thing
ILoveObi-Wan chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Holly Hannah that was good!

I have only recently discovered Star Trek: Enterprise and Trip is by far my favorite character on the show. I have read a couple of your stories and can't seem to get enough of your writing. You have captured everything I love about the character Trip and that you put him through hell and back is an added bonus.

Hope we get many more of these fantastic stories.
trekreader chapter 16 . 5/27/2006
Well, I thought I'd give Enterprise fanfic a try, and this was one of the first fics I came upon. Definitely a good one to start with!

Very well done! I liked the conflict, and also the way you wrote it and the characters!
volley chapter 16 . 5/15/2006
Nice ending, looking forsard to your next fic!
Olivia Solar chapter 16 . 5/12/2006
What an ending! I'm still grinning madly from reading it.

Trip is so brave and determined and deserved that end!

Brilliant, clever plot. Sad it's ended, one of my favorites by far!

Any other stories coming soon?
TheNaggingCube chapter 16 . 5/12/2006
That was good. A long road for us all to follow with Trip. But like Trip's road it was very much worth it.

Well done!
Rinne chapter 16 . 5/12/2006
I finally feel like reading Enterprise again, so I've caught up on the last 10 or so chapters today.

Happy sigh.

Beautifully written, as always. I cried, I laughed, I worried.
natalie s chapter 16 . 5/12/2006
Finally things are getting better for Trip. I loved this entire story Drogna, it's a shame that it's over. I'm looking forward to reading more of your fics in future.
Gabi2305 chapter 16 . 5/11/2006
This epilogue was great. And the last scene in Engineering nearly brought a tear to my eye. :) Very nicely written.

It's a pity that the story is over now, but I'm confident that you'll start a new one soon. Please?
Gabi2305 chapter 15 . 5/11/2006
Wonderful story, Thalia. I liked how you resolved the court-martial problem, but is Admiral Gardner the only one who has to say something in this matter? Made it sound like he was pretty much involved in the research station thing.

I also like the way you described Trip's recovery and the withdrawal symptoms.

But there's still one question left: who was running the mess hall during their trip? ;o)
Andrea chapter 15 . 5/11/2006
Good Ending!

I was hoping that T'pol would get to interact with Trip during his recovery (friendship). How are they going to share the cure with the other ill victims of Clark's Syndrom on Earth?
JadziaKathryn chapter 16 . 5/11/2006
This is very moving, and I like Hernandez sticking up for them. I also like the fact that not 100% of his memories are back, because even though it's sad, it's realistic.
lunaz chapter 15 . 5/11/2006
Truly enjoyed reading the story. Liked the banter between the guys.