Reviews for Petal of a Daisy
LostLocket chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
So, I was close to tears... Why did you have to kill Luna? Huhuhu... but, i truly love it!
insignificantus913 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
wow! i am lierally crying! good story mate excellent language and description! well done!
kt chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
wow... that was really sad yet somehow so... i don't know... good? you are an amazing writer
ana.bettina chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Among the best tragic love stories I've read. Hope I have your talent in writing, but it seems I'm made to be just a reader. Keep it up!
Sass-Bot chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Wow. This is definitely one of my favorite Luna/Draco fanfics. *sobs* So sad )
cookie666 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Aw this was really sad at the end, it was good though.
MM chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Great fic, very sad *cry* and well written.
luna loves malfoy chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
So cute and sad! he really loved her. Thanks for your e-mail!
Whatisgoingonwithbobbingmsn chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Ah

That was trés bien. You CAN write Tabby, in an emotionally involving way. Which is good, FOL. :D x
Bagge chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Well written - as usual - and strong and bitter. The controlled, egmatic and proud Draco is fashinating. I enjoy how you let him tell the story, but alternate between first and third person view. The small scenes of interaction between Draco and Crabbe & Goyle was particulary interesting. Luna is slightly more mature than we usually see her, but I think that is because she has more defences up against Draco than against her friends. The grave yard scene was chilling, but very good.
Don'tCry chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
very sad. very sweet. well written, although you don't explain how he can meet her in the 3 broomsticks if he's in hiding because of his assasination attempt on dumbledore.
Willa chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
well, i really like your story, and its well written, but i think Draco is a bit OOC. he's too nice. maybe make him a bit more snarky next time you do a draco fic.
HanaDear chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
i liked the way you wrote it. sweet and genuine. great job.
Lily chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
This. Was. Cool.

And tremendously sad! Not to mention that you killed my fiancé's father ... but you buried your favouritist character! That must have been excruciatingly difficult (as I know it was, you've toldt me a lot about it) ... I feel so horribly bad for not reading it sooner! Now I like one-shots again :-)

Amazing! Absolutely. I just have one suggestion ... see how you put 'Ottery St Catchpole'? Well then you should have been consistent and also put 'Mr Lovegood', instead of 'Mr. Lovegood'. Either that or have but 'St.' and 'Mr.' for them both ... just for style and consistency purposes.

*teary-eyed* ... Inspiring! Amazing!

(*runs off to read Unwanted Feelings*)
TeaCat chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Its wonderful, made me cry...

TeaCat