Reviews for Whisper of Evil
Lassenby chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
Lawl, that means it's probably NOT the same person kidnapping the oompa-loompas. Because if he knew, it wouldn't be much of a story, now would it? You kept Willy Wonka in character extremely well, I appreciate that. Good story so far, I look forward to the next chapter. _

But stop dissing on the Charlie/Willy fans, it probably looses you readers by the dozens, and it's hurtful. You don't have to like it, but saying they have sick little minds is... a little mean. o_o;
Fk306 chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
this is great please update soon
skrblr chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
Very nicely done! I'm sorry, I would have reviewed sooner had I read it sooner, but unfortunately I didn't. I like it very much though. I'm usually not exceedingly fond of mysteries, but yours is very good.

As for popping my excitement bubble, well, look forward to writing it anyway, but my excitement bubble is almost indestructible, as anyone in my first block Latin class will tell you. It is still puzzling! After a certain bit about a madly giggling Oompa Loompa I almost suspected treacherous corruption, which I suppose is still an option, but not all that likely. I never saw one of them wear anything but that squeaky rubbery stuff that I just forgot the name of (oh dear-I just ended in a preposition. And my English teacher recently finished 90 minutes spent on grammar involving prepositions). By the way, speaking of grammar, you're doing fairly well with spelling and all. Keep up the magnificent work! And sorry for a really long review.
Charlie Clementine chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
That's fantastic, really good drama and well written. Keep going or my head will explode, and I need it to look good. Lol, It's great so keep up the good work!
Amber Eyes23 chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
Wow. Willy certainly isn't going to like that. 'A flash of red'? Willy just about always wears red, but I don't think it was him. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Amber Eyes23 chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
Sometimes people read a story and even though they like it, they forget to review. So don't feel too bad. The story seems to be getting of to a fairly good start. Update soon please.
AuntStinky chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Well this is definitely an interesting idea! I love it! I'm excited to see where this goes, please continue! :D
Hurleygurl chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
hey great job i like the plot alot it sounds really interesting. i wonder wuts happening in the factory it kinda freaks me out though lol n e wayz update soon!
Charlie Clementine chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Hey, great start to a story, keep updating!