Reviews for Harry Potter and the Eternal Right
csheila chapter 28 . 8/29/2014
Another fabulous story.

You drew out the story spo the characters could grow up. Well worth the wait
MrsH chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
yawn Another super Harry story. I was going along until the repetitive grammar errors got to me. One too many "you and her" sentences...enough!

The orphans and little Helen's power were interesting plot twists, and this story could have been worthwhile with a better editor and some judicious cutting.

Best of luck with future attempts - but please do get a better editor for the basic grammar issues before the next one.
draco6812 chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
that was about the dumbest shit I have read on here...Dumbledore doesn't want future Dark Lords to see his power then he goes the next day and displays them to all...the next Dark Lord could very well have been sitting in the stands.
DylanL chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Wow. Great first chapter. I usually wait o review completed stuff until the end but I want to point out the fact that this was written a year and a half before DH came out but ur date of the final conflict and Snape being on their side at the end is scarily accurate especially since in canon the final conflict happened may 2 of 98 so April of 98 is a very good guess. And who would of thought that Snape would die for harry. I hope the rest of thenfic is as good or better and I probably won't review again until the very end unless something else jumps out that I want to say.
Silvus chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Nonsense. Zu abwegig, chaotisch, ├╝bertrieben. No interest .
Greets
mpt.72 chapter 28 . 2/14/2014
You have written an excellent character driven story, with depth and development for each of the main characters.

I had to read the first five chapters a couple of times to get into the story but once I was past that part and you introduced Helen, it flowed from there with little or no interruption, (there are never enough beta's to go around). The scenes were set immaculately, the dialogue was relevant, it just worked so well on so many levels for me as a fan fiction story.

Emotionally this must have been draining for you, writing about the turmoil and despair the characters were having to go through, it all came out as far as I am concerned.

Congratulations on a wonderful story.
gator4798 chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
Bravo. I honestly do not think I have enjoyed any other story as much as I have this one. The only downside (To me anyways) Is I wish we could have seen more Professor Potter / student / class settings. This is your second story I have read that has just blown me away. (The other being Berings) Good luck and Write More!
sylvelle chapter 27 . 7/20/2013
You know I figured it was Voldy when the weather didn't clear.. Well that's what they get for not killing the snake, the right snake, that is.
sylvelle chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
Can't believe you are going to kill Ginny :(
Sailor Pandabear chapter 28 . 5/12/2013
nice
Noble Korhedron chapter 28 . 5/11/2013
Hmmm, sad but appropriate, I think. :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 27 . 5/11/2013
Phew! Good riddance to Dark Lords!
Noble Korhedron chapter 24 . 5/10/2013
BUGGER! Bet it's Voldemort again! :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Woah, I didn't think you could apparate from the U.K. to the Med in one go...?
Noble Korhedron chapter 20 . 5/10/2013
Remind me never to piss off this kid... :-)