Reviews for Facing the Demon
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Great story
amyblair chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I liked that you brought Uncle Rick and Aunt Tina into the story... even they were pretty messed up and worse, really, than the Winchesters! Huh.

Loved Ralph and how he had to smell Dean's crotch and, well, I just loved the dog.

Nice way for Dean to handle his uncle. Sometimes it's best for the boys to just step aside and let the authorities handle things some times.

Great story.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I seem to be catching up with your fics, better late than never! Sometimes it's not the supernatural that you have to beware of, but typical of Sam to keep quiet and not let Dean know what is worrying him about visiting their aunt and uncle again. Dean finds out soon enough though when he returns from his night out which, in the end, does their aunt a favour. Loved the banter at the end, easing the awkwardness of the conversation - typical Winchesters!

A great fic, thanks.
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
My, only twenty two reviews? I must add another. C8 This story was awesome! I had a lot of fun reading it. Sounds like something Sam would do. Great job!
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
So sad to think that Sam had to go through that when he was little. :( I'm glad they finally got them back though!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Aww, come here Sammy, I will hug you and never hit you! Although you're like three feet taller than me but whatever. Haha, very cute story, I especially loved the ending. Nicely done. Good job and all that good stuff )
KatieLB chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
very well written... course again I'd like a second chapter with richard getting out and john being there to pick him up LOL see who the tougher winchester is. good job
sammysgurl chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
aw i remember reading this along time ago...and i just found it again and omg i love this story so much it is so good!

-kylie-
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I really like your story. I alwas enjoy reading storys about Dean being a protective older brother.

mimi
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
"You're just pissy because you didn't get laid last night."

Oh-oh, rock that intuition, Sam!
shimmerinstars chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Your writing is so freakin amazing. You had all of my five senses working in this story ,the way you describe everything in such fine detail.

It's like I'm there in your story,and I miss new Supernatural episodes a lot less because I felt like I just saw one,a very good one reading your story.

You captured the very essence of Sam and Dean,in particular their unconditional love for each other and Deans protectiveness,which is why I feel so connected to Dean.

Having a brother 5 years younger than me,I see a lot of how I feel about my brother in how he feels about Sam.

The only difference is I'm his sister,but it didn't stop me from being as protective as Dean.
Rosadina chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
"snickers" Of course Dean would be weirded out. Me likes!
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Wow, as always, your story blows me away. Kinda sorry Sam didn't shoot the b*d, but it was just as well. Great fic, and I look forward to your next one. Maybe a more than one-shot?
Ridley C. James chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Okay, I seriously loved this story. I can imagine every detail, and the characters were good. It was just enough drama and detail of what happened to Sam without being too glorified in the violent details. I loved the brother dynamic and the whole Dean and the dog, and the girl hunting was great. Seriously, you should maybe do a sequel to this. Or at least hurry up and write something else.

Thanks for sharing,

Ridley
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
yay, they're okay again! i want another story from you! you're awesome!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »