Reviews for Eating Out Of House and Home
DalyGalaxy chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
I thought this was a pretty good fan made Happy Tree Friends fan story well done. The very first Happy Tree Friends fan story to ever get posted. Well now I'm inspired to type and post my own Happy Tree Friends stories. Check out my page I plan on typing my own stories in the future.
Itadaki Nova chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
NO SCRIPTS IN THIS SITE! PLEASE!
HTFan chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
And here, today kids, we look back almost 10 years ago, the very first published Happy Tree Friends fiction! One such like it would only be seen once more almost an entire year later, and a year later after that, until the fan fictions started to finally rush in larger numbers. And it all started with this beauty here.

Still, amazing to see this work 10 years old, and the first work published for this particular fandom. To me, I like the 'episode' style with the direction of scenes and the inclusion of the iris, and overall HTF theme.

A nice short piece that started it all 10 years ago!

(Don't know if you are active anymore or read this; just decided to come her for nostalgia reasons)
ashdash2417 chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
not bad at all. this sounds kinda like an actual episode with the starring and featuring roles, the irising out thing, and the moral. if this were actually an episode...
velvetlaburnum chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
What a unique idea! :) I love it hehe! xD Lifty and Shifty are my faves!
Neros Urameshi chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This sounds like it would make a great actual HTF episode! Good work!
Kitten630 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Oh, poor Lifty and Shifty! I did something like that once, when I was five I put loads of pink medicine on my ice cream thinking it was strawberry sauce, and had the same vomiting experience as the raccoon brothers. WHAT? I have the same IQ as Lumpy at the best of times! Well done, I so wish this was a real episode, SO funny!
fridix95 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
very good story, it seem that their plan didn't end just as they think congratulations!
Kosaru chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
L and S got what they were looking for and more, alright! Kinda makes ya wonder though, could the Mole have planned this all along?

Su-spi-cious
leon101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
O... ipecac. lol! Reminds me of Family Guy all over again... plus this video of two people who did it to mess with a friend in the bathroom, ugh, that was a funny story though. Tricking the Mole is never a good idea.
Mago-Emplumado chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Ohh my God that was fucking funny es genial and I love the moral.
NorthernSouthernLights chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
That was really funny! I love Shifty and Lifty! Great job!
krisetchers chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Haha, funny and wow! I remember seeing Happy Tree Friends videos somewhere a while ago...I don't know where. Lifty and Shifty are the best
dklfjdlksfj chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
That was awesum! I love it! It was pretty cute. Poor Lifty and Shifty, well, actually, they deserved, trying to trick Mole and all.
Kururu soucho boy chapter 1 . 6/25/2006