Reviews for Of Whiskey and Catnip
BeauBrummelsByrd67 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
A clever title. I love how you incorporated Cat into this story. Nice job! )
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I'm not a huge Audrey Hepburn fan, but this story is lovely. You capture Holly's voice perfectly. Great job!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Very good! I loved how rambly and in character Holly was. This was very well written and a great little oneshot. LOVED it!

Red
satine chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
i think you have done a wonderful impression of her charactor. i am a big fan of audrey hepburn she is my favorate actor and you have captured the essence of her charactor very well. bravo.
TinkerKid chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I think this is a great little story. The writing was smart and I could imagine Holly and Paul-er, Fred-interacting with the characteristic dialogue. Good job :)
Kasei Tomodatchi chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Hey, very well written! The narrative was wonderful and Holly's dialogue is perfect-that's exactly the way she talks and reacts to the world. I think that you did a fabulous job with this. I was never much a fan of the movie, and I've never read the book, but from what I have seen and understand this mirrors the overall feel of Breakfast at Tiffany's quite nicely. I think that it would fit right alongside any of the official works. :)