Reviews for Family Night
you bad boy, Lupin... this has been a really great story, loved it. such a great perspective, an amazing change of scenery from all that Lupin/'cub'/second godfather/wolf sensing the cub crap and other nonsense.
Phatpoodle chapter 5 . 11/28
Awww! Such a happy ending. Loved the scene with Drinking Draco - what a riot! :)
AnimeDemon1 chapter 5 . 11/20
I cried so much I love angsty fics like this. It was so good :)
Anna chapter 5 . 11/19
this was an amazing fanfiction
i love it a lot :)
Persephone Riddle-Lokisan chapter 5 . 11/12
This is literary my most favorite fan-fiction ever. It's just exactly what I need! Remus pushing Harry, Snape being the one helping him! It's just so...SO...AGHFGIDGH

*cough*

Sorry, the daughter of the Dark Lord and God of Magic does not hyperventilate because of a piece of literature.

But I'll give this a pass.

JOHGOIAURGHEIAURGYEURGRUGHEOIUGHEIUGHTEIGHEIUGHB
Lord Weiss chapter 5 . 11/1
I love playful, snarky, Harry and Snape duo. It's really nice.
Kizu.Miya chapter 5 . 10/20
I think this is the first fanfiction that made me tear up a bit.
Good Job~!
Mathias Alexander Kirkland chapter 5 . 10/19
Love this story so much!
That is so sweet!
Nameless chapter 5 . 10/11
Yay!
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 5 . 10/9
Love love love love love love! Happy tears for real!
DistancedDisorders chapter 5 . 10/2
THAT WAS THE SWEETEST MOST BESTESTESTEST THING I HAVE EVER READ EVER AND IM CRYING ANF I LOVE YIU SO MICH AND IM SUPER SICK RN AND THIS JUST MADE MY DAY
AMAZING! I love this fic so much, and all of the characters are very much themselves- I will definitely be coming back whenever I need a good re-read of something :)
Proteus chapter 5 . 9/29
I love your interpretations of the characters and the story you have so skillfully weaved between them. This was one of the first fanfics I've ever read, and years later it is still just as good. Bravo.
LOVE THIS STORYYYYY