Reviews for Family Night
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 5 . 11h
Oh my this story was absolutely brilliant! This is the 5th time I have read it and it's still as incredible as the first! I was so emotional reading this. You've written all the characters superbly and though Lupin was a truly deplorable human being, they were all so well done! It made me laugh when Lupin accused Snape of once treating Harry the same way, yet I know for a fact that Snape would NEVER treat a child so horridly. I'm glad that Harry found a guardian and parental figure in Snape. Remus Lupin hopefully will come to see that what he put Harry through was just sick and that if Harry does eventually forgive him, it's because Harry truly is a wonderful person that others have known forever.

Thank you so much for sharing this magnificent piece of writing with us readers. I know I will definitely be reading this again (many more times) in the future! :-)

*Hugs*

Maddy
DophieLuv21 chapter 5 . 8/28
I absolutely LOVED this story! It was so true to Snape's character and the portrayal of Lupin shows that even sincere, nice people can still be changed mentally by the death of a close friend because he is human just like the rest of us.
Please continue writing. You are truly gifted.
Lunalunase chapter 5 . 8/20
I just loved this fic! Is amazing, a little of angst, a little of humor and a little of fluff just perfect!
This story was so good that I will now go back and read your others. I found this trolling though someone's favorite stories. It is only 5 chapters but has over 2000 reviews! That is what caught my attention since I don't usually read short stories. Now I will because I have been missing out.
Charlottees chapter 5 . 8/18
You wrote this so long ago, but I had to leave a review because this was amazing! I've always liked Remus so was a little sceptical with his OOCness, but I think it definitely fit the story. I had tears in my eyes at some points, it was very sad to read about how pressured and alone Harry felt. Liked Draco in this story as well. The transition from cold Snape to nice Snape was also very believable and by no means out of nowhere. Characterization was very good and your writing was spectacular. I like many of your stories and you are quickly becoming one of my favourite authors. I'm actually going to read your Recnac story now as it's description caught my eye whilst I was stalking your profile ;) Thanks you for writing this!
savemyunicornclarence chapter 5 . 8/17
This was so cute! The severitus made me so very happy. Love absolutely love the drunk draco and Harry (drarry shipper - OTP). Hilarious. You succeeded and made me hate remus. Good job. I pit him but what he did to harry was unexuscable. The severitus relationship changing and the little inside jokes made my day. It was truly beautiful. Angsty but also humorous and hopeful. Awesome brilliant well done
I have never left a review before but this was amazing! I cried so much! Harry's feelings were so real and I loved how Remus was portrayed! I'm a huge fun of guardian Snape and this was such a perfect fic! Your writing skills are great! Enjoyed every minute!
Glasglow Hatter chapter 5 . 7/28
This story was so great!I love how Lupin was totally acting like canon Snape xp
moodysavage chapter 5 . 7/14
I loved this story and rereading it is just as wonderful. I love the way Harry and Snape talk with each other and it just worked out perfectly :)
DrLowriWatson chapter 5 . 7/13
I'm not very good at reviewing stories, but I really liked this. At times it did leave me extremely frustrated with Ron and Hermione, but I'm glad that they were all friends in the end. I could see how they were just worried about Harry, but if I had a friend that did that, then I would consider it a breach of privacy and friendship too.
I liked your characterisation of Snape and found your characterisation of Lupin to be extremely interesting. I normally like Lupin, but this was making me intensely dislike him.
Great story! U should make a sequel!
minionmadness chapter 5 . 7/4
I loved it. Especially at the end. amazing.
Hush Hush16 chapter 5 . 7/2
You're a horrid person for making me cry... *joking* I love the story!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 5 . 6/27
Love this story! Great job writing it. Awesomesauce Sevitis!
Awesome, really