Reviews for Family Night
Wolfjackle chapter 5 . 9/13
I really enjoyed this.

I have...complicated feelings about Remus's actions in canon, so it's nice to see someone explore some of those not so great moments of his. (Like 12 years of Harry's life - ages 2-13.)

And I'm glad Harry had someone there for him in the end.

Thanks for sharing!
ISupportFanFicWriters chapter 5 . 9/5
Awww, so amazing. Such a unique storyline to lead to their family.
I really enjoyed you Severus character.
Thank you so much for your story!
BookNerd247 chapter 5 . 9/4
I absolutely loved this story! It is truly amazing!
justlis chapter 5 . 8/13
I enjoyed this a lot, thank you. :)
Hermionestarrer chapter 5 . 8/5
That's a really good fic and I cried several times just reading it. The portrayal is really brilliant and the characterisation is perfect... Thanks for that...
Ag7rvnclw chapter 1 . 7/17
I don’t know how I didn’t come across this sooner considering the amount of Snape!mentor fanfictions I’ve read but this was absolutely brilliant and I could go on reading chapters of this forever.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 4 . 7/11
How did Remus even know that Harry was in the hospital wing? Also, at first I wanted Severus to punch Remus, but then I got thinking that Remus might retaliate by tackling Severus with his werewolf strength and beating the crap out of him and got worried for Severus... I still wish Severus could punch him without consequence.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 7/11
I know this story was finished a long time ago, about 15 years, but I did have a sort of comment/potential correction. Earlier in the chapter you said Harry wanted to get at least all A's, but in the wizarding world A's are the lowest passing grade unlike in the USA where A's are the highest. In wizarding world grades from lowest to highest in passing grades it goes: A, EE, then O.
monkeybaby chapter 5 . 7/2
I love this story!
Daughter-of-Athena-2358 chapter 5 . 6/30
Every few months I forget enough of your Harry Potter fanfics and get so excited to reread them all lol. Started with this one and it's as amazing as I remember it! Next, Recnac!
splodee chapter 5 . 6/9
Aww, this was adorable. Good job.
This is one of my favorites that I reread again and again!
Rossess20 chapter 1 . 5/21
I think "O" is the top grade in HP Land... also wtf Remus!
windwraith chapter 5 . 5/21
I did enjoy it...Harry found his belonging place, and Sevie made a happy home. also i'm glad Remus came to his senses and got counseling at the end
HaeleighRose chapter 1 . 5/13
I absolutely loved this. This is one of the few Snape and Harry fics to actually have me tearing up at the end. This is one of those rare fics where you obviously know what’s going to happen at the end, but the way the story is told sucks you in completely. I knew Snape would be there for Harry in the end, but when it actually happened, it still made me feel warm inside. Excellent writing as well.
2,536 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »