Reviews for Family Night
Skylar chapter 5 . 2/1
I cried through pretty much this entire story. It's so amazing.
Rachelfairynose chapter 5 . 1/30
This story makes me cry everytime... _
Absolutely perfect 3
Nadiafarjana chapter 5 . 1/25
Loved it
Mirage chapter 5 . 1/8
real nice story
sad that this was not a Pairing but Severus is cute in his role as father-mother-friend
nice that Harrys friends did try to stay friends and help him
GoldenEdges chapter 5 . 1/6
Honestly this is one of my favourite fanfics and I always come back to read it every month or so. I just love it so much tbh, I love your Harry and Snape mentor short stories. Thank you for taking the time to write and post this for us to read!
Hufflepuff9721 chapter 5 . 1/2
This is one of my all time favorite fics. I reread it frequently... I wish you would come back and write some more! I love the Harry and Snape angst!
SmileABunch6396 chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
I demand a sequel! I love this so much. I just...-dies of fantasticness- I don't really think that the Remus you created isn't too OOC really. Because as the story points out, Remus was grieving. And there are many different ways to grieve, and in this fic Remis just picks the wrong way to grieve. If you do write a sequel you should have it be what the summer is like, displaying how Ron and Hermione interact with Snape being Harry's guardian, how Snape and Harry interact with each other, and last but definitely not least you could have Remus try to be Harry's guardian. And then maybe if you want to continue you could have another sequel going into the next school year. I think that would be intresting to read and I believe you'd do a fantastic job writing it all out.
Raytu17 chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
I very much enjoyed this story
Kaylin Loves Mysteries chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
Freaking brilliant! Merlin, I cried reading this lovely piece of writing. Like I have actual tear tracks on my face right now. You're an amazing writer!
moreativan chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
Great story, it made me cry! Sweet ending. Now I want to know how the summer goes.
Thanks for writing,
Wendy
kira chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
love it
treena-ivy-carter chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
You know what would have sucked? If Harry had developed a stomach ulcer from stress and it went untreated...

...And he had died.

God, that alternate scenario is really sad.

By the way, I really love this story. I've read it several times.

D
Tree
sakraprace chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
No matter how many times I read this story, I always cry like a baby. Through the whole story. Thank you for wonderfull reading.
LittleRain1 chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
I love this so much! Got the familiar feeling of loneliness I often feel...but not as much as Harry's
2,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »