Reviews for Family Night
Severitus chapter 5 . 3h
AMAZING THIS WAS SOOOO CUTE!
PeverellSlytherin chapter 5 . 2/23
I loved this so much
Excellent
Caiti chapter 5 . 2/5
Can you add more, like how Harry likes Snapes house?
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 1 . 1/31
I always return to this as a fic I definitely read again, because I remember all the late night feels but I forget just how intense and sad they are :( I love to torture myself with my own emotions apparently! Seriously though it's one of my favourite fics of all time.
kawaiGaby chapter 5 . 1/29
Thank you so much for this story, I keep coming back to it to read it over again! Awesome angst with an awesome happy ending in the end :)
Like it
Sattwa100 chapter 5 . 1/27
I loved the way you and your fabulous beta ckat44 portrayed Snape. Lupin's behaviour was believable and definitely necessary to the plot. Thank you for this well written and enjoyable story.
kizma chapter 5 . 1/18
I don't know why
but during this WHOLE book
I was crying SO much
it could fill TWO Olympic sized swimming pools!
Sternenstaub28 chapter 5 . 1/12
While it's not fifty years from the posting date, I still hope you are happy to hear I was enjoying your story 11 years after you wrote it.
I totally understand why Lupin was written as he was to drive the plot, but omg it made me cry so hard to see him treat Harry that way! Snape was perfect. Loved it.

Jenlumos71
Almadynis Rayne chapter 5 . 1/11
Made me tear up a few times and grin with happy at the end.
Thank you so much for sharing!
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 1/7
OCness in main characters in one of the worst things that can happen to a story. Your Lupin is definitely not acting the way he really would. Turning real characters into Oc's is not my thing.
MaddyR053 chapter 5 . 1/6
AAAAAAMMMMAZIIIIIIING OMG I LOVED THIS SO MUCH
I LOVE THIS SO STORY SO MUCH! This is probably the 8th time i have read it and tbh it never gets old. I would really like to see a second part to this story but well it was posted quite some time ago. Anyways i absolutely love this and it will never get old. Its just too heartwarming and has just enough angst.
2,268 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »