Reviews for Family Night
WillowFlower32 chapter 4 . 8/3/2019
Wish I did.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 7/31/2019
oh man. Poor Harry.
I appreciate the warning about mean Remus. I like Severus' explanation that Sirius' death broke Remus a little.
sexycazzy chapter 5 . 7/31/2019
I loved this story, and I really liked Snape as a gentle but firm man in this story. I adore the playful banter between him and Harry and is really glad with Snape's help that finally that Harry saw through Remus and his misplaced anger.
Hawkeye006 chapter 5 . 7/9/2019
This story, especially the last chapter got me emotional a few times, I had to actually wipe out tears from my eyes. Amazing and any such synonyms are the only words that can be used to describe a story that induces such emotions.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2019
A very very different yet cute story. I cried few times and laughed many times. Loved it actually.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2019
Me encantó. Me tocó mi sensibilidad.
MoonLitReader chapter 5 . 6/24/2019
I loved this
BumblingFangirl13 chapter 5 . 6/21/2019
I LOVED THIS! Thank you for putting so much work into this fic!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/19/2019
Hi, I have read this fic atleast 4 times and I love it every time equally if not more..this is one of my favourite fics on fanfiction..thank you for all your work for making this such memorable fiction
Charlie0925 chapter 5 . 6/17/2019
I loved this fic! Brilliant ending here honey! ;o)
laraquick chapter 5 . 6/16/2019
Heartbreaking story as Remus treats Harry so badly. Thankfully he finds a family in Severus.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2019
I've read this multiple times over the years and I still find it amazing. Thanks for writing an awesome story
eunoiapaint chapter 5 . 6/2/2019
Awww, this is perfect. Thank you for sharing this with us!
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 5/28/2019
Hi, there! I'm in the process of creating ebooks of some of my favorite fanfics in order to have access to them on my Kindle when I'm offline, and I included this one. I wondered if you wanted me to give you access to the ebook, for whatever purposes you choose :) If so, let me know, and we can discuss how best to give it to you!
s.v.nityaa chapter 5 . 5/24/2019
That was a really nice fic! Actually, of all the pics I have read, this was the one closest to the real world.
I loved it, great work and do keep writing. In a way, it's a relief to see sound grammar and spelling. So thank you for that!
2,576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »