Reviews for Family Night
Guest chapter 5 . 1/19/2019
Oml this got me right in the feels.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2019
loooooooooooooooved it!
vennat chapter 1 . 12/26/2018
I've never reviewed a story on fanficbefore, as I'm mainly on ao3, and I have no idea if you still get reviews here, but! Ive reread this story 15 times (no... really.) And I figured it was time I left a review. I'm a sucker for the mentor snape au, and abused!harry, but this is leagues above any other story I've read. If I'm having a bad day I come read this story. If I'm having a. good day I read this story. It doesnt matter what mood I'm in, this story always satisfies, and I always come back to it time and time again. Without fail, this story always makes me smile and want to cry for harry. Your writing style is fantastic, this story is fantastic and I cannot give high enough praises to it! Anyways, hope you see this, I LOVE this, thanks so much for writing it.
yaoiaiss chapter 5 . 11/25/2018
Great Story , it had me anxious in some times stressed for harry in other time and grinning like an idiot when the situation started to get resolved , that's a mark of a good story for me , when I'm pushed to be a emotional Hufflepuff over the story all the way _
The Crow Flies at Midnight chapter 5 . 11/17/2018
OrphanAnnie1166 chapter 5 . 11/5/2018
I loved your story. I always appreciate stories where Snape and Harry have something positive happen for them. You did a good job!
nicole.howe.737 chapter 5 . 11/3/2018
Love this story even if you did make me cry! I'd love to read a sequel too, if you ever feel the urge to write one, as I'd like to know how you see the final battle going down with Snape publicly on the light side, helping Harry. Just a thought
Thanks for sharing your time and imagination
Airiling chapter 5 . 11/2/2018
Hola, tonight I reread your fic, is so awesome, I really love it. I don't remember if I had reviewed this story before, but I don't care. I just want to tell you that you have a fan (me) in Argentina. Sos una persona realmetne talentosa, posta (you are a very talented person)
Daughter-of-Athena-2358 chapter 5 . 11/2/2018
I never really know what to comment on masterpieces like this:your fanfics are all such works of art that I always feel honored for being able to read them! I loved the beginning, I adored the middle and found the ending wonderful!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2018
I just binged this! Soooooo gooooodddddd!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2018
My heart! I'm weeping! So flippin sweet and adorable and I can't even handle the puddle of tears and mush my heart is in right now! So dear! Someone is taking care of my poor baby!
CrazyWorksWell chapter 5 . 10/10/2018
Second time around reading this fic. Just as enjoyable. Snape's character is one hundred percent valid which I am glad for, most other fics jump from hate to guardianship in the same paragraph. Loved the story, your writing itself was amazing too. Thanks for posting it, it's one of my favourites.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2018
THIS FIC IS SO AMAZING! I know it’s like 12 years since it was last updated or anything but I just wanted you to know - I have an important meeting in London tomorrow (freaking immigration here is a nightmare I swear) and I’ve been up till 2am reading your doc coz it was so good! If my visa gets revoked - this fic was worth it. Honest!
LoonyBadger chapter 5 . 10/5/2018
Beautiful, just beautiful. And im not mad about the Lupin thing, I actually kind of get it , where it could have been coming from, not that I condone it just that I don't think it's as far fetched as everyone is saying. Grief does things to people sometimes. 3
brownbuster chapter 5 . 10/5/2018
This has to be the best severitus fic EVER. (At least to me haha) I've read so many of them, read and reread and cried silently reading at midnight and walked around dazed because of my high exposure to the phone, radiation, and small print.. But this was totally worth it. I almost cried every family night, bless poor Harry. And I burst out smiling when Harry sobbed with happiness, hugging his 'father'. I know I'm way too addicted to fanfics and the phone in general.. (I've never written such a review, it's like I'm trying to talk to myself) but this is kind of helping. Especially Harry's addiction to his studies, it kind of inspires me. Not the obsessive kind, but I'd like to do that, especially since my parents have done so much for me and both been full time doctors and super stressed while I sit staring at the phone being an obnoxious ungrateful daughter. The thing is, I get way too obsessed with anything I like. I guess my dopamine rush is a little high haha. Now I really have to go.. But THANK YOU for shifting my perspective. It probably won't last long considering my restless mind, but it is some good.
2,543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »