Reviews for Family Night
LoonyBadger chapter 5 . 10/5/2018
Beautiful, just beautiful. And im not mad about the Lupin thing, I actually kind of get it , where it could have been coming from, not that I condone it just that I don't think it's as far fetched as everyone is saying. Grief does things to people sometimes. 3
brownbuster chapter 5 . 10/5/2018
This has to be the best severitus fic EVER. (At least to me haha) I've read so many of them, read and reread and cried silently reading at midnight and walked around dazed because of my high exposure to the phone, radiation, and small print.. But this was totally worth it. I almost cried every family night, bless poor Harry. And I burst out smiling when Harry sobbed with happiness, hugging his 'father'. I know I'm way too addicted to fanfics and the phone in general.. (I've never written such a review, it's like I'm trying to talk to myself) but this is kind of helping. Especially Harry's addiction to his studies, it kind of inspires me. Not the obsessive kind, but I'd like to do that, especially since my parents have done so much for me and both been full time doctors and super stressed while I sit staring at the phone being an obnoxious ungrateful daughter. The thing is, I get way too obsessed with anything I like. I guess my dopamine rush is a little high haha. Now I really have to go.. But THANK YOU for shifting my perspective. It probably won't last long considering my restless mind, but it is some good.
CrazyInLoveWithNovels chapter 5 . 9/28/2018
This is great! I loved it. The development of the story and Harry and Snape's bond was brilliant. I hope you are able to write a sequel for this, about them adjusting and stuff.
AlbusDumbledore12 chapter 5 . 9/21/2018
Hi, this is amazing! Will it have a sequel?
Heta Noitio nsi chapter 5 . 9/20/2018
This was so wholesome, in the end, it really made me smile (which made up for all the times I nearly cried with frustration when Harry kept insisting everything was fine). I like how you wrote the parental bond, especially the flying scene!
Andante825 chapter 5 . 9/8/2018
I love it !
Nargelz chapter 2 . 8/31/2018
I started crying
Erimenthe chapter 5 . 8/22/2018
This was brilliant! I can't imagine what Dumbledore was thinking with the family days, knowing about Harry, though he may have had the confused opinion that Remus would come round faster and that it would help both him and Harry (why he didn't see what was going on...). I'm so glad that Severus did and stepped up.
anifis chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
beautiful story with perfect ending. loved every part of it.
iloveyou1234 chapter 5 . 8/10/2018
This was so nice to read.
Alec Goodman chapter 5 . 8/9/2018
Amazing Story!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 8/2/2018
How. The hell? Did you manage...to make me cry continuously from the 1st chapter to the last? I'm dumbfounded. Maybe it's the lack of sleep...
Regardless very enjoyable story you wrote. Couldn't help but scoff at Remus' ridiculous behaviour. Severus certainly had him pinned right. It's like the fool forgot he physically held Harry back from reaching Sirius when he fell through the veil.
Gina chapter 5 . 7/28/2018
excellent story! Of course, I used half a box of tissues and I have a headache now but it was still a well written, engaging story.
2,545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »