Reviews for Family Night
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 5 . 7/25/2018
This was awesome, one of the best works I've read on here this year. Thank you for the awesome read.
Taania chapter 5 . 7/18/2018
Hi not 50 years from the post date but 12! I loved it! The sarcastic snarky snape, harry fretting over every little detail to try make things right. I laughed, cried and flinched too. Thank you.
Ivy Simone chapter 5 . 7/16/2018
I love it! I can just imagine a Weasley quidditch match at Snape’s backyard
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2018
This... this is a master piece... I don't think I have cried as much as in any fanfic than I did in this one... Bravo just amazing! I could really feel the anguish from when harry was torturing over himself and cried! *applause* amazing
Dee chapter 5 . 6/24/2018
Entertaining to the point of procrastination. Snape and Harry were well in character for this type of fic, and while Remus was OOC it was well done and made sense. I can't believe I almost didn't read this, I would've missed out on such an amazing story!

Truly brilliant!
Sharklist6285 chapter 5 . 6/21/2018
this was soooooo good. I loved it. besides for the OOC Remus, tho of course it was necessary. this was so great and I loved the way the relationship progressed. thanx so much for this, it was amazing. hoping there's a sequel.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2018
You know, I never cry when I read fanfiction, but I do believe I've found myself sobbing while reading like three of your stories. How?! You're a fantastic author! Keep writing forever! Please?
SlythKris chapter 5 . 6/6/2018
loved rereading this!
booh3932 chapter 5 . 5/30/2018
Amazing! Absolutely amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2018
Thank you for this wonderful story, it picks me up - after a few tears, of course - every time I read it.
Mipii chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
Hooo , I read this fic again. This is wonderful and good written. The characters are just ... wow ! :)
Just wonder what will happen with Draco.
EmilyRoseDonovan chapter 5 . 5/10/2018
Wonderful as always but I do wonder what happened to Draco?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/6/2018
I read this fic awhile ago and I just found it again. It was just as amazing the second time around 3
Sureiya chapter 5 . 4/16/2018
At first I had a hard time getting over your characterization of Remus, but other than that, i really loved your story.
retr0pearce chapter 5 . 3/23/2018
as per usual, amazing job. always love your style and you ability to weave together all elements of emotion and approach to characterization.
I will admit, I'm a tiny bit dissatisfied with something. whatever happened with Draco? It's rather sad that Harry and Snape let his continue on his drunken woes every quarter. don't get me wrong, I didn't expect him to like gain a bigger role in the main dynamic of the story, but I thought it was kinda sad he was just forgotten.
anyway, great fic. Your emotional reach and personal yet eloquent writing was charming as ever, and caused for great enjoyment to read, so thank you!
2,545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »