Reviews for Family Night
FujoshiBaka00 chapter 5 . 3/21/2018
This is so amazing, I loved reading this. Honestly, it's the best fanfic i've read this month.
NatashaJaniphil chapter 5 . 3/20/2018
This is awesome, though Remus is OOC. Loved it.
quoth-the-ravenclaw chapter 5 . 3/20/2018
I really enjoyed every minute of this. You have a great grasp of the characters and are able to write angst so well without losing moments of fluff and humour. As for Remus's OOC-ness - I actually thought it was plausible and tactfully written, and Remus is one of my favourite characters. I liked how he came around at the end, but was still not ready to attend the Family Night. Healing takes time, and I think your stories show that. I know you probably won't read this, but I just had to put in my two cents. I hope you continue writing someday - you have a talent with it!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/6/2018
This is the first story to make me actually cry.
Wonderfully written. I usually don't like shape mentor Harry Fics but this is amazing.
Please continue writing stories.
gr33kgod chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
incredulously
Be3 chapter 5 . 2/26/2018
Loved this, severus was a great with harry. Glad harry finally saw sense about lupin.
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 5 . 2/24/2018
Rereading this, I'm am scream-crying, it is so good, and thank you so much lmao
MissSilverfox666 chapter 5 . 2/23/2018
This was a great story. I love your characterisation of Severus and how you detailed Harry's stress and insecurity. Nearly had me in tears reading Remus' accusations and Harry's pain and the ending left me feeling all warm inside. I really enjoyed reading your work and look forward to reading any more stories you publish.

Silver
kathyjo chapter 5 . 2/7/2018
Well it hasn't been 50 years ..but it is 12 years..crazy ad it seems!..what an awesome story..thank you for sharing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
I cannot tell you how many times I've read your story. I do enjoy it.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2018
This was so amazing, good job
Star-Nebula42 chapter 5 . 1/22/2018
I read this entire story in just under an hour and loved every single moment of it!
Boogalee99 chapter 5 . 1/21/2018
My favorite part of this fic, hands down, was Sev and Harry teasing each other. It always made me smile. Thank you for your time and work! :)
randominsomniac chapter 5 . 1/14/2018
. . . . .UNDERSTAND! I...YOU'RE AWESOME!
Guestarino chapter 5 . 1/11/2018
Shame Lupin can do all that and not face punishment, but I guess that's life. The focus was more on recovery, but it made the payoff kind of weak.
2,545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »