Reviews for Family Night
Nini Black chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Yay! A new fic from you. :-) It's so nice to have new stuff from someone who is good at it.

This looks very good so far, and it's an interesting plot. I haven't seen it done before. Remus is OOC, but Harry's reaction to him is not. I don't know, I think Harry might have done something similiar with the Dursleys when he was young, but has since gotten to the point of knowing it's not going to happen, so he's quit trying. Remus doing the same thing would be very hurtful, but Harry's still hopeful. What would have made someone else yell "fine then, screw you!" at Remus makes Harry try to change himself to fit what Remus wants.

I've rambled on now. Sorry. I'm looking forward to more!
Sara Potter Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I really enjoyed reading this chapter. I feel so bad for Harry and I'm cheesed off by Remus. I know his best friend died but taking it out on poor Harry is just so wrong. I can't wait to read the second chapter.
llama lovers anonymous chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I love it so far. can't wait for the next update
Zaptor chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Wow. What an interesting concept for a story. I really like it a lot. I hope you keep on writing stories, even though you've already finished such a great work. All your writing's awesome.
draconis05 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
As wonderful as ever Celebony, keep up the good work.

Only one problme that I noticed, in the HP world, O is the highest grade, not A, A is a bare pass. (Remember O Outstanding, E Exceeds Expectations, A Acceptable, D Dreadful, T Terrible [Jokingly referred to by students as Troll]). Otherwise the style, spelling and grammar is spot on .
enb2004 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Finally..a fic on here thats worth reading!

Amazing story! PLEASE PLEASE continue it, i really wanna know whats going to happen next!
ckat44 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Alright dahling, time to review. I think if I read this chapter again I will go bonkers so I will just skim it. I loved helping you with this. It was a lot of fun and I feel like I have memorized the whole fic. I have read it more times than I have scene Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! Insane I know. Lets see.. I shall review as if I haven't read it. That should be hard to do.

You are such an amazing and smart writer. Things you have here so so emotionally emotionally empowering and gut wrenchingly angsty. Yeah yeah, angst whore I know. At least I don't deny it eh? But really, the style you have is so wonderful and your intelligence in your writing is what keeps people coming back for more. You immediatly grab peoples attention ALWAYS and that takes a really great writer to do that. I have to say this might be my favorite thing you have written but I don't know if I can choose. Flawed interlude and flawed are tied for first and then I simply cant choose. Maybe this and recnac tie for second.

I haven't gotten sick of reading this fic. Surprising eh?

I really like how the beggining gives a bit of an intro and then straight into the angst! Nice. "Not my scene" very few amount of words but extremely powerful. Harrys study plan seems interesting...I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN! Okay...I will cut the crap.

This story is extremely original. I haven't seen a fic like it. You should be proud of your originality. It is so hard to find these days.

Poor poor Harry. Remus is a bastard. Snape is sexy. Isn't he sexy? Yes...he is. I like in GOF when he smacks harry and ron and harry laughs. Harry is a dumbass.

Harry is insecure. That is good. You show the insecurities. You do a very nice job of showing and not telling.
2,542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 160 167 168 169 170