Reviews for The Sitter
Moonflower26 chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
That was an unusual triangle with rat in the middle of it all. I didn't expect it to be such a lovely story with Steve being very loveable indeed!
Kakashis-Girl1369 chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Another good chapter (: less typos in this installment and that's always a plus I rather like how you have Cameron interacting with Steve, the nose-to-nose touch was a great detail to add, it's little things that make a story worth while.
Kakashis-Girl1369 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I rather like this story _ I've been on the hunt for well written, House/Cameron stories and thus far I've come up with nothing, you're story on the other hand is good compared to the rest of the things I've waded through in my search (: I really adore the role of Steve. I like the story so far, that he can bring the two together in some form or fashion is a good use of the minor characters in the show Steve never did get enough screen time in my opinion. All in all, I shall venture on to the next chapters and see how they turn out.
TrapperII chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
That story was really cute. "Cute" seems like a dumb word to use. I guess what I mean is that the story was fluffy and thoroughly entertaining. Thanks!
MercyMusicLove chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
Love the story!

Very Cute,, Steve is awesome
rajen48 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
sabu53 chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
I just read this story and thought it was so touching and funny! Perfect, is the best way I can describe it.
Eliche chapter 5 . 4/14/2007
Great work on this one, i really liked it. Everything about it was great. And i loved the way House kept ringing to check up on her and Steve.
blueheronz chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
What beautiful writing! Have I not read your work before? The prose is lovely. There's a real cadence to it. House and Cameron are perfectly in character, and the balance between humor and hints of desire works here.
MouetteHeartsErik chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
Aw. :) Adorable, like all of your House/Cam fics have been :)
mb chapter 5 . 12/31/2006
Hello there!

Thanks for sharing this story - I enjoyed it very much. Normally I'm a bit hesitant when Cameron's in a story, but this one was just very good. I totally love the idea of her petsitting Steve, House the worried 'dad' but in the meanwhile checking up on her.

Take care!
v-volatile chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
a toy truck! brilliant little detail. i would love to see more sometime!
Houseketeer chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
**she had to draw the line somewhere. That line was her neckline.** Sharply written!

Great story. [runs off to read the sequels]
Houseketeer chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I adore your characterization of Cameron and House. Your descriptions are great-like few other fanfics, yours are rich with imagery so I end up seeing this like its on-screen.

EnchantedApril is still the best.
Chibi Tenshi chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
This fic was SO cute and adorable! Definitely put a smile to my face. I also loved how adorable Steve McQueen was. He was the surprise star of this story. I'm sure his dad wants 90% of the profits that he earned. *grins* You know the standard raves I have for your fics about brilliant writing, excellent characterization, and great dialogues? It applies :)