Reviews for Bacon Dance of DOOM: A ZADR Story
Alison Reilly chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
This was a really good story. I am a ZaDr fan but not a huge fan. But what I find funny is the name. Why is it called Bacon Dance of DOOM? But anyways this story was awesome and I think it was very nice of you to take the time and type this story even though your not getting paid.
Jilly chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
The pants must be removed ! p(_)q woo!
Tallest Annaley chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
Where da sequel?
The Critic chapter 15 . 7/17/2012
Enjoyable writing style yet lacking somewhat in explanation and perhaps some thought processes during scenes would carry the story along better. I was very displeased with Zim's lack of sexual organs. Though I admit it may have been tedious and unoriginal if he did. Overall well done and entertaining to the reader.
MonSteR.iN.yOur.MinD chapter 15 . 9/14/2011
You shoulda had dib go with zim and leve earth behind
MonSteR.iN.yOur.MinD chapter 15 . 9/14/2011
You shoulda had dib go with zim and leve earth behind
bloodyalienchick chapter 15 . 7/24/2011
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr not happpeh stoooooopid braces girl T.T
sender unknown chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
THAT SCENE WAS AMAZING. XD i love it.
The Angel And The Demon chapter 15 . 12/24/2009
ok,i know that when people make stories they dont like being told whats wrong with it bu ti HAVE to point this first of all it says zimXdib and i got where it ws and the consept but it really made me mad when greany or grain or what ever the freak her name was cme in.i wanted to rip her head off and feed it to my german shepard!anyways,i really did liek the story alot and it take a really good story to pull me into it like this did and make me wanna kill a anyways agina,i didnt like the ending because he got with whats her face and not zim.i cried when zim was in the hospitol (off topic).but over all this is a really really really good story and i think you are awsome my opion still stands WHATS HER ACE SHOULD DIE A HORIBE AND PAINFUL DEATH FOR STALING DIB FROM ZIM!(evil laughing while you hear crying from whats her face in the next limbs are being ripped appart by big metal !blood splaters on the once clean walls.i stand ovger her covered in blood witha grewsome smile on my face.*
GayItachi chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
nice
Arian Yasha chapter 15 . 3/2/2008
DX That ending sucks ass! There should be more! MORE!
The Fully Naked Alchemist chapter 15 . 1/5/2008
...THAT WAS SO FREEKEN AWSOME! PLZ PLZ PLZ WRIGHT A SEWUL! hey u mentiond it :P defnit fav!
TillDeathDoUsPart91 chapter 10 . 1/1/2008
AH! ZMOG...W-wha? Gretchen!...sex...Dib! PREGNANT! *ahem* please excuse my...nonsense. lol...I like you're story so far, and (yeah, I'm a brat for not reviewing on each chapter...but it's like five am where I am and I'm tired lol) but I had to review on this one...i mean PREGNANT! Poor DIB! and If i was gretchen I would be horrified! I'd be crying and be hysterical and wanna kick Dibs ass XD lol...and poor...poor zim T_T
Invader Tar chapter 15 . 12/22/2007
So heart-wrenching! Damn you sad ending, damn you! Great story, loved every word of it! Can't wait for more...if there will be more! *sighs* Damn me and my being a closet ZADR fan. Still, great job! Twas amazing. And two entire years! Woah.
ConscienceCoward chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
YAY! SORKS AND PANTS ROCK! lol. :D love it so far!