Reviews for Field Trip
clerical medical chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was great. Just the right blend of serious and funny. I love it when Sheppard is injured but still giving the orders and managing everyone else.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
LOL, wonderful fic.

damned power steering without the power.

I know how that is, my car's like that

And for some unknown reason they seemed to attract more than their share of trouble.

It's called being in the opening credits
ditraveler chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
I really liked this thanks, funny ending.
togitnj chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Just fantastic :) The humor of the pitch-perfect character interaction and dialogue is a welcome change from all the brooding and angst that usually accompanies h/c stories. I'm so hooked I'm actually going through all your stuff in one big lump. The only problem with that, of course, is that I'll be done soon . . . so that means you need to get cracking on some new stuff! :-P
Shayz chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
That was fun. Poor Shep. I'd kiss all his bruises if he'd let me.
SGAFan chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Great Story! I read all three of them, but liked this one the best :)

In all your stories, the dialoge is right on, and I love your humor :) Good work with Shep and how he realized how people were coping with their situation. I like your take on his character, very realistic!

Great reads, all of them! :D
caityblue chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I loved this. Brilliant humour (raccoon-Sheppard!), and the dialogue was spot-on. Hope to see more soon.
BButtercup chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Great follow-up! Poor John, everyone managed to squish him. The twins are fun and a wonderful foil for Rodney, like little kids on the playground. I like the way to give descriptive without getting overly wordy, very well done :o)
krysalys chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
*snickersnort* And what, pray tell, did Ronon do to piss off the bird? *snort*

I sense a pattern with the Sheppard-whumping here. ;)

Poor Doc Baxter. Whacky... *laughs*

Excellent tale, m'dear.

-}-

Krys
LdyAnne chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Great story! I love your Sheppard - very competent and caring!
dragonfairymaiden chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Excellent story! Well written, good plot, excellent characterization. Hoping for more stories from you.
angw chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Great well rounded story - a little H/C, angst and humour. Well done :D
OrangeSwirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
very cute! luved it! great writing!
Jedi40 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Another great fic. I hope you do some more to it. And where did Ronon get bitten?
drufan chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
That was great! Birdzilla! Wonderful story, very tongue-in-cheek. Well done.