Reviews for The Hunted
zeroichi chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
i cant believe that tears are pouring out of my eyes... that was sad dude... but nice story :)
TheDocRoach chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
This was perfect! I ADORE angsty!protective!Sammy along with hurt!angsty!Dean X3 So u can imagine just how much I loved this story :D That letter to Sam made me tear up a bit...and excellent attention to details in the episodes as well :)

I'm also glad Dean was able to kill John...he was a jerk...hopefully Malik will make a reappearance :) I liked him :D

Excellent work! :D Can't wait to read the sequel!
elitejace452 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I completely understand marrying Jensen Ackles, but I claim him, and I'm NOT married, so I win... plus my fighting skills might overcome you... jk... but I'm going to marry Jensen Ackles... he's such a cutie, sexy best! he's the god of sexiness and hotness.

luv this entire story... all your work, i'm your biggest fan.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 6 . 5/24/2007
cool fic,

plot hole though maybe? what were the animal human things?

or was it just that? gonna keep it a mystery lol?

and what happened to the priest?

he reminds me of echo from lost lol

yar :D congrats on the fic

XsarahX
heather03nmg chapter 6 . 2/10/2007
Another great story...I love Dean angst and hurt Dean and sick Dean and um...maybe I have a problem.

Well, thanks for writing. Keep up the good work!
mArieXbLackxSN7 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
i loved this story
AquarianNightSky chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
Really good story. I'm going to go read the sequal now. Yay! I'm glad that there is one. I was upset that Dean left although I can understand why. Well, off to Hunted II!

Toodles!
hotshow chapter 6 . 5/18/2006
I have just read your story "The Hunted" and thought it was very good.

You had mentioned that you might do a sequel - has that happened. I hope so, because your story needs a sequel so that Sam can find Dean.

If you have done a sequel would you please let me know what it is called. My e-mail address is .

Thank you.
StarWindDancer chapter 6 . 2/17/2006
You will continue
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
awsome story! i was about to read the 2nd one before i found this and there both exellent!
Zoe85 chapter 6 . 2/1/2006
God damnit! You very nearly made me cry!

Loved the story, and the Dean angst, now I am off to read the sequel.

:-)
rodney215 chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
I loved, loved, loved this story. I can't even tell you how much I loved this story. I'm going to start reading your sequel now. Thanks for the great story!
OrangeJuice101 chapter 6 . 12/30/2005
your story was totally AWOMSE! you should do a sequel. This story was really well written and you could do alot with it. so please please please do a sequel. there, i am done. (best story ever!)
ChaiGrl chapter 6 . 12/26/2005
I hope there is a sequel coming out soon! Cause what a cliffie that one was. You wrote a fantastic story! I hope to see a new post from you soon! Until then, Happy Writing!
Jellicle chapter 6 . 12/26/2005
You made me cry! The last chapter the boys were a little out of character, but hey, I have to agree with you at some extend. You even gave me an idea for a fic. But wouldn't be wonderful if you wrote a sequel with Sam looking for Dean, Dean hidding, and then maybe Sam rescuing Dean and showing that he indeed cared for his brother?