Reviews for Untitled Story
peteythepirate chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
This is so good! Please update
jennylovestowrite chapter 12 . 2/13/2014
Update please! I just read through all of this and it has so much promise :)
castiel in the tardis chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
I command you to update soon! Please!
ureabjfkd chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
PLEASE UPDATE UR STORY! IT IS SOOO GOOD! THE UNTITLED ONE! OMG IM IN LOVE WITH UR STORIES
Eragon'sbabe chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
I absolutely love it. I hope you'll update soon. This is one of my fav. Fan Fics. I can't wait.
An Improbable Fiction chapter 12 . 9/2/2009
Great story x
Aya Eucliffe chapter 12 . 7/23/2009
UPDATE! I LOVE THIS
cccahill18 chapter 12 . 7/15/2009
Interesting concept for a story . . . I am eager to read more of it :) I liked how you showed a side of Ruth very different from in the movie; it certainly makes her character more likable.
Daisy Vibe chapter 12 . 6/11/2009
This story has really peaked my interest. You wrote it very well so far :) I can't wait to see what happens next!
lizdonaghy chapter 11 . 5/29/2009
kay,

you totally just CANT leave the story hanging like that!

PLEASE UPDATE!

I love the sypathetic ruth, how she's trying to make up everything shes done to Rose.

UPDATE SOON!
SareSaysStfu chapter 11 . 11/26/2008
Aww, that's so sad. So when Jack and Rose meet again he won't remember her? :[

I like this story a whole lot, there' alot of stories there are all about the same thing, but this one is different [:

Update soon?
SimplyCuteBambi chapter 11 . 10/10/2008
omg I just started reading this story today after I watched titanic and its nothing short of amazing I really love it the idea is brilliant definetley original I feel kinda sorry for Ruth but omg Rose poor Rose and I can't believe Jack forgot so much thats just so hard to believe please update soon

xoxPeace out
dogluver911optonline.net chapter 11 . 6/28/2008
i have to know more! plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, etc. update! i'm not even one for groveling and/or begging.
Rory4 chapter 11 . 1/22/2008
I see that you stopped writing this a while ago, but just in case, I'm still going to put in onto my alert list, lol. I really enjoyed reading 'Untitled Story' and I love the whole idea, and the different perspectives you kept switching to. I would have loved to have seen how the whole thing played out. I don't even have any predictions to spout off, lol. Anyway, it was enjoyable.

-Rory4
Rory4 chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
I really liked that you gave some background on Ruth. What turned her into the woman we see in the movie. It made me feel a stronger connection to her. And I like the way you have her realizing her own mistakes, like the way she sounds when she calls Rose her security. Just right there, you show how the tragedy is already starting to transform her. So far, I'm really enjoying this fic.

-Rory4