Reviews for Words
themergitonian chapter 1 . 1/6
Good story
vasymollo chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Gah, this was really good.
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
You really have a way with words...great job.
ryrous chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Jeez, this is like poetry!

Seriously beautiful, believable and so tragic. Lots of description and it just makes me so happy to read a gem like this.

The only thing was there was a tiny part towards the beginning where I was utterly confused, I think it could hve been a little clearer around Ginny's death part.

Overall though, really, really good.

Ps. I would love it if you would critique my stories, because you obviously know what you're doing :).
Sarahrose660 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I don't know if I have words to describe just how beautiful this was.
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
That was good. It made me feel a little sad, but I liked it.
hoshi72 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
very good. i don't quite have the words, but it makes me sad in that wonderful way
q.thews chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
A sad beautiful thing.

Ciao!
Mrs.LovettTodd chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
wow that was amazing! why can't I write like tht? Some people make a oneshot so dramatic at the end but this was perfect! I kind of left you wondering at the end but you felt like it was complete. Kind of like Deathly Hallows! 10/10
madbrad chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Damn, you're good at this stuff, aren't you? I want to keep reading, find a sequel where she *can* tell him her feelings, after the war is over.
fairiekween13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
wow. that was depressing. but good too. you have a real talent for writing.
smidget chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
This is amazing. Truly and simply amazing. Heartwrenching and powerful. Anything else just wouldn't be able to describe it.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Well done.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
*gasps* Oh, such...anguish. And sheer poetry to go along with it. *immediate fave*
MO chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. The way a one-shot should be. Thank you. )