Reviews for Hard to Kill
hemotem chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
One of the very few choices for forms that I have never seen or even thought of. It so fits...
mitelea chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Oh my god! It makes so much sense! Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
Hehehehe
mrs-lols-potter chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
awesome ending ! I wasn't expecting that !
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I want to hate this. I do. But the reveal of what he is at the end is pretty good. I just hate weak Harry, though can you imagine the spying he could get done?!
Return Of The Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Absolutely awesome, I must say. Like many others, I had no idea what creature you were going for. At Snape's comment that he couldn't poison Harry, for some reason I thought a snake or a frog (don't ask; I have no answer). Then Molly came along and I thought a fly or a nit (again, I have no answer for that assumption). A cockroach was somewhere I never expected anyone to go, but it was possibly the funniest thing I've read today.

It was a bit confusing as to who was talking in the fic at times. However, I feel the laugh I gained makes up for that. The pacing was perfect for that one final blow.
Charm Caster1127 chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
*snort* That actually makes sense...
Uncertain Shifter chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I figured that that was what his form was from reading the summary! :]
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
This is really bad story, first Snape is alive,how? To is dead, why he is not. Second why a roach, really is not funny, is really stupid and disrespecfull to Harry.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
*snort*
Kaname1993 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Oh gosh! I love it! I can't stop laughing. At first I was beginning to think it might have been a snake when Snape was complaining about not being able to poison him. I literally hadn't figured it out till Molly tried to squash him that he was a bug. But a roach? Oh that is just too funny. That would explain soo much it makes me want to die laughing! No wonder he survived all that crap. After all, roaches just. WONT. DIE! You could freeze them. You can squish them. I even once tried cooking one in a broken microwave. (The little bugger just sat there like it was riding a freaking merry go round while the other junk next to it started to smoke and burn) Yet still a roach won't die. Harry being a roach would explain a LOT.
PotterThinker chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
You really should clean this up to make it more easily read. Otherwise very interesting ficlet.
animal lover13 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
i love this. its hilarious. and it would explain why he is so hard to kill.

keep writing
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
You can freeze the miserable things and they survive. I'm willing to buy this as an explanation. :D
Bronze chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
That's the worst Animagus form for Harry I can think of! Now a Dragon I'd believe and like very much.