Reviews for Don't Mess With The Boy Who Lived
senawario chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
what a crappy story, built without any justification for all the OOC ness, especially Hermione
roon0 chapter 1 . 11/6/2020
WOW, Harry did not mess about.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2020
The casual way you deal with rape isn’t cool. Parts of the story are funny in a morbid way but Harry enabling and taking part in rape just doesn’t sit well. Those girls are minors and yeah they were kind of despicable but there are people who did much worse than them were not put through that. No one deserves to be violated in that way
Monster King chapter 1 . 8/6/2020
Awesomeness
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2020
So you placed naked woman in a cell with unknown men and describe it as "for having fun"?

Fascinating
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
This story was absolutely great! I wish it was longer though. Really felt the moment of triumph at the end.
I found my Mr. Darcy chapter 1 . 1/19/2020
Huh. Harry the rapist. Not my cup of tea.
forestreject chapter 1 . 2/17/2019
I was down with this story, right up until the rape part. Yeah no.
gginsc chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I liked the story until the rape part! Harry did not make love to anyone, he raped them! The revenge was a bit lame, too. It needed more detail for his revenge on people like Dumbledork, Remus, etc. Those who were supposed to be his friends. I think you should revise and reprint this story.
anarion87 chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
nice story
Daneru chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Interesting story until the end. There's never an excuse for rape.
The idea that the author think James and Lily would consider rape as a "prank" is frightening.
BlueKarou79 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
You know I thought this was a great story right up until the part where Harry sets up women to be raped and rapes them himself. Everything he did before that was totally justified and I was going 'Hell Yes!' then you crossed the line and turned Harry evil. Everything before the rapes was a great prank, but the end was horrifically wrong. You had him yell to the heavens speaking to his mother, father and godfather like they will be proud of him?! He deserves to be in Azkaban right next to everyone else.
Lollie Lovegood chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
I'm french, so, sorry if my english isn't good enough.
I like stories when Harry got a revenge after a betrayal. But that...
Seriously, do you think it's ok to rape girls ? Because it's what i understand when i read that.
Letting girls naked with men who "don't have had sex in a while" ? And yet, Harry really have "make love to them" ? No he don't make love, he rape them. Let me be clear about it, the fact they have pleasure don't make it a love acte, it's still a rape if it was not desired.
And don't telle they wanted this because after putting him in jail and stole his heritage, and being expelled ... I don't think those girls wanted to have sex with Harry.
So, if the revenge was great, you just ruined everything with that mistake.
Don't have fun with raping, it's not a fun subject.
Noxaura Cille chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Sorry. The grammar is horrid. I'm done reading.
ninja888 chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Harry should have placed an imperio on Grawp to have sex with Umbridge, a command on Kreacher to have sex with Hermione, an imperio on Hagrid to have sex with Dumbledore and another imperio on a centaur to have sex with Ginny, the playgirl. Harry should not have touched Ginny and Hermione. They were filthy. Man, you were too soft on the traitors.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »