Reviews for Forgotten Legend
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
oh, it was good! very 'thee' n 'thou' kinda thing, but it was cool! i can't imagnie kratos sayin THAT at the beginnin of the game. he would get out of breath n i would get bored. XO but thank you, very good!
Demons Hiding chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This is a really well-written piece of work. The style it's written in is similiar to the style that Kratty uses in the beginning, to state the fake legend. I can totally imagine Kratty announcing this really, really long legend in a sequal. XD Not that Knight of Ratatosk sequal but a sequal of what happens after the naming of the tree.
Katlover chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Wow, I bet that was hard to write! It was fun imagining exactly what was being referred to. It flowed really well, and it was easy to tell who you were talking about. Awesome job!
Nameless chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Woah. Major cool. I have no idea how you pulled this off, for it seems to flow well in a style that very few use anymore. It's a pity that you chose the Zelos ending, but I see why you did - for the narrative you chose it made more sense for Kratos to rejoin the party then to not. Very good work here; this is probably one of the more difficult pieces you'll ever write!
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
This is an absolutely superb piece of writing. The style is very interesting and sounds like the way in which the story of those events might be told many years after they had happened. A very original take on the story, excellent stuff.
Sylvia Viridian chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I love it! I love all the prose and stuff, it sounds just like an old legend, but with a couple little humorous twists. (Most notably, "The Chosen of the flourishing world, with his gleaming blade and razor wit and ever straying hands..." Hee hee!) Very well done.

I noticed a few grammar errors and inconsistencies, a few sections that could have been worded better. Would you like a beta-reader? I'd be more than happy to do it for you, and I think it would help the clarity of your writing. The concept is wonderful, but the execution could use some polishing, and I can help with that. Anyway, send me an email if you're interested.
Sargent Snarky chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I liked that. It was a very interesting take on the tale, and it was very creative and nifty!

For the most part, it was well written... However, you have a few problems, mostly with verb tense issues. Also, towards the end, you capitalize Cowards, but not "guilty." I think that, since you started with emphasizing what the Angel and Assasine were, you should continue by capitilizing what the Nobel and Souless child were, etc.

One more thing: The past tense of 'to slay' is slew, not slay-ed.

_ That's all.

Otherwise, this was totally awesome!

(If you'd like me to point out where the verb mess ups were, or if you'd like to chastise me for pointing out grammer flubs, then feel free to email me... or use the spiffy new review reply thing!)
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Wow that was just...wow, how did you manage to write that so cryptically? Anyone who hasnt played the game wouldnt have had a clue XD, but still, wow, you wrote it like a true full legend, extremely well done Kasan O.O
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Wow that was really good...It sure sounds like a legend that could come about centruries or so after the game (without anything being lost to time that is). It's kind of sad that you chose the one in which Zelos dies *sniff*. But it was still very well done and well written.
CILESTIAL WARRIOR chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
interesting...you know, i've been dying to ask this for a while. where on Symphonia do you find the time to write all of these storys. everyday i see a new chap or story alert from you in my mailbox. no offense, but you must have A LOT of free time.