Reviews for Death of a Muse
acoustictitanic chapter 26 . 6/18/2006
*singing* Where are you?

It's been over a month since you've updated...
iCraft chapter 26 . 5/20/2006
aaww precious! can't wait for the next one!
alli chapter 26 . 5/17/2006
did u read without you cuz i love the fact the u put the peasant’s feast in your story which i amazing by the way
L. M. Ward chapter 26 . 5/16/2006
AW! Marky's so cute with relationship issues!
Jack E. Peace chapter 26 . 5/15/2006
More! More! You must do more! I'm dying for this story, so please update! What a wonderful little story you've got going on here. Good to have you back!
PentagonMerlin chapter 26 . 5/15/2006
Oh, how sweet. Very sentimental. Nice foreshadowing as well. Update soon.
Lanhar chapter 25 . 5/14/2006
ok, so i think this is the best oc mark fic i have read in quite some time. i love the way you play them off each other. both workaholics, and both not tottaly understanding each other and their need to work.

her letter, was it an offer to dance on tour, or in another town? or teach? horrible to wait to find out post more soon!

lanna
BroadwayDramaQueen chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Wow That is all I can say!
iCraft chapter 25 . 5/4/2006
aww he loves her! cute!
L. M. Ward chapter 25 . 5/4/2006
"Hey, Pot, you're black!"

Good stuff. Haven't heard from you in a while...
Misfit Writer chapter 25 . 5/4/2006
AAH! YAY! A NEW CHAPTER! ...okay...I'm done yelling...lol. Anyways...absolutely awesome! I loved the little Mary Roger moment, and I especially loved the lunch scene...they're so cute. But what's the letter? I wanna know, I'm curious! lol please please please update soon!
PentagonMerlin chapter 25 . 5/3/2006
Well it's about time. Good to have you back. Now what's in the letter? Don't keep us waiting this long, will ya?
sweetiepie1019 chapter 25 . 5/3/2006
Do you know I was insanely worried about you? I checked the Styx website to make sure you hadn't fallen down a hole or something! *glares* Well, anyway, good as usual. And I'm probably calling the kettle black, since I haven't updated in a month and a half. Why must you begin with a cliff-hanger? Why? Ah, well. Update soon! And look for my story, because I'm hopeing to update it by Sunday night at the latest. I will, I swear! ;D
Jack E. Peace chapter 25 . 5/3/2006
Do mine ears decieve me? (Sorry, "Aladdin" moment)An update? My, my, I had just about given up on this story. Thank God I didn't, because this chapter just reminded me why I love this story. This has just been a "Rent" filled day, what with me getting my OBCR in the mail and this chapter! I couldn't be happier. Well, I suppose I could...if you update once more...maybe...there's cookies involved :) I'm waiting for this story to live up to its title, is that wrong? I can't wait to see where you take this story next. Great update! I look forward to more. Excellent job! :)
Glen Young chapter 25 . 5/3/2006
Good to have this story back!