Reviews for Revolving Doors
kaya17tj chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I really miss this story. Any chance that you will come back to finish it?
BLONDEMOMENT82192 chapter 13 . 11/9/2007
update plz
lilthaishorttie chapter 13 . 9/9/2007
i know that its 2007 and u update last 2006! but u cant leave me hanging there! darn CLIFF HANGERS! its REALLY REALLY GOOD! please UPDATE SOON? PLEASE!
bobbin411 chapter 13 . 7/22/2007
I love this story! I know it has been over a year but i really really think you should update soon! I like it alot! Mike is adorable! I feel so bad that Haley came home to find Nathan and Haley, if i were her i would probably be very bitter! lol..PLease Please Update Soon!
u-wanna-be-me chapter 13 . 8/30/2006
hey i was completly intruiged (i cant spell at all a dictionary is mi best friend) but wtv. i
AngelLuva chapter 13 . 7/29/2006
u hav to update... this is like one of the best stories i've read in a while. i'm dying to know exactly how haley finally confronts nathan on his cheating and when she finally reveals to him that she never went on tour with chris. Oh and how come none of the tree hill crew knew about nathan and taylor's bundle of joy?
Cherry-Alanna chapter 13 . 7/6/2006
OMG!

I just read this whole story!

VERY VERY INTERESTING...

Although the idea of Taylor and Nathan disgusts me even more than the thought of Brooke and Nathan, I have to say you made it interesting.

Mike's adorable, if not a little mature for his age.

And yay! Peyton/Jake...can't wait to see what else happens!

Keep up the great work!
heartsmash chapter 13 . 7/5/2006
I just read the whole story and I absolutely adored it. Please update soon! Pretty pretty please!
clois4life chapter 13 . 6/26/2006
omg is she going to be ok? dan scares me!
santasweets chapter 13 . 6/25/2006
lovely lovely lovely :) you rock, Wendy! i can't wait for the rest of the chapters to come up... please please please update soon!
kate657 chapter 13 . 6/23/2006
Mike is my new best friend. I love that sneaky kid so much for making Haley and Nathan holding hands. I can't wait for Nathan and Haley to really sit down and have a long chat, revealing everything especially that little thing where Nathan slept with Taylor and Haley witnessing it. *winks* I have a feeling that I'm going to want to kick Dan's ass after he and Haley have a chat. Great job, Wendy. Bye for now.

Katy
kaos2405 chapter 13 . 6/23/2006
now i'm really impress, a few tiny mistakes which a beta would fix but an awesome story which i think will make the spotlight this fall at the 911 please update soon.
snowbabie chapter 13 . 6/22/2006
AWESOME! This just gets better and better...
xSmile chapter 13 . 6/22/2006
:o ooh dans gonna talk to haley..ohmigosh about what?..& aw i liked the naley it was cute..i kinda like the chris & mel-ness haha..ohmigosh ur storys so good..can't wait for the next chap! :)
neverletmego419 chapter 13 . 6/21/2006
Loved the Naley! Just hate Dan trying to get in the way of it. I think Mel's falling for Chris. Yuck. But if she can change him, cool! Although I doubt anybody could do that. Lol. Can't wait to see what happens when Haley and Nathan talk and she tells him that she didn't go on tour. Boy is Nathan going to feel like a complete a$$! Well, UD soon!

Ashley