Reviews for One Song
Ayuka86 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I think this fits Ryuichi pretty well.
wolfgirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I like! I love RyuxShu. sorry the glib comment, but I do not speak English very well (I used the translator). Only commented to say that I loved your story and you write very well. kisses
GraviMegaFan chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Wow, Ryuichi is so...adult in this. I'm confused though.

Is he watching Yuki and Shuichi do it? Or his he fucking Shuichi?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
It's not full of mistakes. You did great.

Ryuichi is an entity that cannot be understood. XD Seriously. Someone who can act as well as he can has secrets; why else would they put up a face?

Maybe you should write something on that. ~_
fiorae chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
i didnt see any mistakes. i like it, a little peak into the sexy god's mind
kovu chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
that was hot... but it had heart _
Lances chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
This was really good. I agree with Ryu: if Shuichi would ever leave Yuki and later on call it just 'infatuation', and then get together with me, I would honestly always question Shuichi's true feelings. His love with Eiri-san is just so strong. Seemingly. But I'm a rabid Shu/Ryu fangirl, so in my head everything's possible between them two. :)
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
That was amazing. Yes, I too am fascinated by the secrets behind the adorable Ryuichi as well; behind that childish demeanor lies a lot of things we don't know, that's for sure. Anyway, great job!
i h chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
the beagining was al ittle confusing

but i liked the rest

wrigh more soon
hyperryu-chan69 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
awesome !~! i love you !
Stuckiesama chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
can we say...kickass? i think you should do a separate shuichi/ryuichi story. i have a feeling that you would write some very interesting and original kind of stuff. im adding you to my author alerts list to see if you do that...WAH please do it?
TheFightingAlchemist chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
hey this was good and if you continue it to another chapter then I will be very pleased. so if you can and if you feel like it get started on the next chapter right away okay? okay see you then.
Haninozuka Mitsukuni chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Damn! that was good!

I love RyuShu!

Won't you consider a sequel? haha o

It's hard for me to understand Ryuichi too but he's absolutely Cute! a sweetheart, HOT! etc. etc. hahaha