Reviews for Full Metal Alchemist Novel: To Save Ed
Guest chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
what the heck!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/17/2012

Y-you sent Alphonse to hell! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!

No, sorry, Envy did that. But WOW!

I shall now keep reading and review when I want to comment on something.
Kok0roxOtaku chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
This is one of the best Fullmetal Alchemist stories I've ever read! :)
Shadow-Night Hunter chapter 30 . 8/21/2011
I was AMAZED when I found this story. I read the whole story, and it is definitely my very favorite fma fanfiction! I just recently got into fullmetal alchemist, so sorry I couldn't review before now, but this is incredible. Your story packed tons of action, interesting topics(the dark alchemy!), and surprising twists into each chapter. I envy your incredible writing! Great story, it was an awesome read :)

kairi loves sora chapter 30 . 3/28/2010
that was so cool i loved ed's hand everytime he did it i just thought of what winery might think. i didn't even think that they were still inside ed's mind. but everything came together when al started to question envy. great story really enjoyed it. thanks alot
Tower of Babel chapter 30 . 1/28/2009
Thank you, Legendary Chimera, you've been one of my biggest and loyal fans. You know, the ending to this story eluded me until 3 days ago when I just started writing...and thus, chapter 30 was born! I had a vague impression of how to end this story, but I could never get it right. Some things that happened in earlier chapters are still not right, but they'll have to do. I could've continued on with this story, however, I think this was enough, and as explained in the story, I feel that it couldn't have ended any other way.

But, I do have an idea for a sequel, so perhaps, you won't be missing this story for long. The gate is still open, remember, and Al & Ed's duplicates are in the Other, who knows.
Legendary Chimera chapter 30 . 1/28/2009
Bravo! Lovely finish! I really appreciate that you summoned up what had happened thus far after a long absences. Not only that, but you gave reasons for it, such as having to explain things to certain characters. If that makes sense. I have to laugh at your title in the beginning though. Instead of "To Save Ed!-chapter 30 you wrote "To Save End-chapter 30". But either way it kinda fits. Anyhow, great plot and characterization. I'll miss this story. Encore!
Legendary Chimera chapter 29 . 9/7/2008
Oh boy did that ending crack me up! I can see Al getting all cocky and taking after his brother. Loved the stone replica soldiers of the brothers. It's funny you updated this cuz the other day I was sifting through my favorites and realized I missed this story.
Dark Reborn chapter 29 . 9/7/2008
/gaping like a fish/ O.o That's a whole lot of stone warriors. But Al smirking smartly? I just love that. Imagining him doing that gives me giggles! Lol. Though, isn't Kaoru sorta in debt to Al, since Al did make him human again...

What's going to happen to Noah?

blue-soljah chapter 29 . 9/7/2008
YAY you're alive!
XxHouranxX chapter 28 . 1/29/2008
Well, that was certainly a turn of events! O_o

Please update soon! o
Dark Reborn chapter 28 . 1/21/2008
Wow, please update! _
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
This is getting good.
Bar-Ohki chapter 28 . 5/11/2007
Gah! You and your evil cliffies! I like them though. I hope you update soon!
FaLlEn-AnGeL627 chapter 28 . 5/2/2007
omg cliffhanger update soon lov it