Reviews for What Are You Afraid Of
CCScott23 chapter 10 . 5/13/2006
o...m...g...

THAT WAS AWESOMEE! UD SOON!
lilmonkeygirl31 chapter 10 . 5/11/2006
Great chapter i cant wait to read more please update soon
xSmile chapter 10 . 5/11/2006
hi..OHMIGOSH! u cant do that aah i dont liek cliffhangers! ohmigosh aw they naley dance was cute & the kiss was hot ;D hehe ohmigosh i cant wait for the next chap. update soon! :)
deli41321 chapter 10 . 5/11/2006
oh shit leave it to a drunken haley to spill about her sex with nathan lol. I'm just glad that she didn't spit out anything about daytona leaving well at least not yet. Please ud soon I can't wait to read the other part to this.
JmQt831 chapter 10 . 5/11/2006
o why did u end it there...lol...hurry up and UD this great story!
nateandhales4ever chapter 10 . 5/10/2006
That was really good! I like the Naley kiss. Please update soon!
hybridwolf10 chapter 10 . 5/10/2006
Oh my, drunk Haley. Sex with Nathan? BTW The kiss was hella hot! UD asap!
deli41321 chapter 9 . 5/2/2006
ok wow I missed alot of updates. So were Nathan and Haley together before him and Dayton for like an night or someting or was it when they were together. And I can't believe that she was just giong to leave him like that. I mean come on who could leave him for good honestly. Please ud soon.
hybridwolf10 chapter 9 . 4/30/2006
Wow. That was really good. Kind of sad too. Great update and sorry about your friend.
lilmonkeygirl31 chapter 9 . 4/30/2006
Great chapter i cant wait to read more please update soon
xsportychikx chapter 9 . 4/30/2006
Holy smokes! I wasn't expecting all that! Poor Nathan.. when he finds out, it's gonna crush him [

Very nice Luke/Haley talk there. I loved it.

And the ending was very poetic and awesome, as it is in all your other chapters. ]

Thanks for updating, it must have been hard after Audrey died. I didn't know her, but I'm guessing she was a wonderful person. I'm so sorry for your loss.
xSmile chapter 9 . 4/30/2006
hi..wait when haley met up with daytona do you mean she was pregnant with her first or second child?...& woah freaky..glad u updated..sorry about your friend audrey :/ feel better
nateandhales4ever chapter 9 . 4/30/2006
That was good. I'm sorry about Audrey. Please update soon.
xsportychikx chapter 8 . 4/8/2006
Yay! They're friends! Good friends! That makes me so happy!

Ugh that Jim Hudson! Gr what a butthead! I just wanna punch him in the face!

Awesome chapter. Can't wait to read more.
lilmonkeygirl31 chapter 8 . 4/5/2006
great chapter i cant wait to read more please update soon
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »