Reviews for What Are You Afraid Of
CCScott23 chapter 6 . 3/24/2006
UD SOON
xSmile chapter 6 . 3/24/2006
hi..ohmigosh..wait..i'm so confused...haley & nathan hooked up once?...
xsportychikx chapter 5 . 1/31/2006
This has got to be my favorite chapter. The italics were like a poem, and I thought it was really cool how they tied in with the other character's lives. Brucas's moment was so great and now Haley's gonna live with Nathan. Yes!

Fantastically written chapter,
xSmile chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
OHMIGOSH! did haley sleep with nathan! ew that doctor's so gross..ohmigosh that chap. was so sad...:(
Cadi Cay chapter 5 . 1/29/2006
love your story keep going!
Confused-In-Hell chapter 5 . 1/29/2006
Wow...that was intense. I love the writing affect you chose...this was brilliantly written. When I finished reading it, I was stunned. Can't wait for you to write more...but i understand about how school is important...so update whenever you can! Well Done!
CCScott23 chapter 5 . 1/29/2006
did haley sleep with nathan?

is nathan's breaking point going to be like oh-i don't know-having something happen with haley?

OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH PLEASE UD SOON!
lilmonkeygirl31 chapter 5 . 1/29/2006
great i cant wait to read more please update soon
hybridwolf10 chapter 5 . 1/29/2006
Oh my god! That was so good! It was sad, but it was really good writing! Please UD asap!
Daddysgirl2321 chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
HI well i wanted to say its great so far and i can't wait to read more chaptes,plz e-mail when u write anew one THXS
LiasonFan2 chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
this story is just so sad to read sometimes but I love it please continue soon or I'll bug.
bhicks07 chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
Hey. I love this story. You are a great writer and this is a great story. I haven't read a story like this...with all the characters swapped up and stuff until I read this one. I really like it. It's kinda sad but I still like it. I'm really eager to read the next chapter and to see what happens next. Please Update Soon.

-Brandy
CCScott23 chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
i love it UD SOON!
lilmonkeygirl31 chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
please update soon i cant wait to read more
xsportychikx chapter 3 . 12/27/2005
UD soon please! This story is so good!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »