Reviews for Chibi Quatre and the forty Maguanacs
ifIwantto chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
I think I have that same Calvin and Hobbes book. Its awsome, isnt it? It was awsome to read it in GW form, I hope someday We'll see more on here!

-Kina
Kathleen the Of Fire chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
AWWWW! HE'S SO CUTE!
Grinning Reaper chapter 2 . 1/27/2002
Ah! Another Kawaii chapter! Quatre was so cute with that time-zone thing! Hee hee hee! (Why does he remind me of myself at that age?) This is a cute story! I love Chibi Quatre stories!
Grinning Reaper chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Hee hee hee! This is majorly KAWAI! I looooove Quatre as a little kid! he's so cute! The baseball theing was too funny!
dlsbfg chapter 2 . 1/3/2002
i've said it before and i'll say it again. you are the *best* at characterizing quatre. everything you touch excellent reading material...um..yea..._~
Tish-chan chapter 2 . 9/30/2001
OMG that was hilarious! I can just picture a chibi Quatre confused by the Maguanacs and running from a screaming Irea...
craza2k chapter 2 . 9/14/2001
Aw...chibi-Quatre is so kawaii! Off to the next story!
SPACEheart04 chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
I've reviewed this story before, but Quatre is too cute to not review again! he's just a sweetie! My favourite one is him in summer ;D That's how I felt .. Then badda-bing, badda-boom. There's school. AHHH!
Kaylie chapter 2 . 7/17/2001
" But try keeping live worms in your father's..."

"Let's not talk about that, okay?"... oh dear... i must say that i love this with all my heart1
Kaylie chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
ahhh sugoi i like
Bramblerose Knotwise chapter 2 . 7/11/2001
Real cute!
SPACEheart04 chapter 2 . 6/23/2001
Aww that is seriously too cute. Loved it ;D
Abby chapter 2 . 6/23/2001
WAAAIIIIII! Chibi Quatre as Calvin...the Mangaunacs as Hobbes & Calvin's dad...I LOVE IT! My favorite part is the first scene of Chapter 1.
Enigma O chapter 2 . 6/19/2001
This is sooooo funny _ Chibi Quatra! I want one, can I have one, pleeeeeeeease? Is there going to be any more of this? More!
sapphire chapter 2 . 6/17/2001