Reviews for Pushing the Limits
Crazy4Wolverine chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
luv it! really good writing and wonderfull interpretation of kakashi's motives. :)
ember-chan chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
ah! so amazing! *starry eyes*

Poor kakashi though TTTT

So sad...but good...and sad...and amazing...and sad...and fantastic...I can's seem to sort out my emotions right now!

Aww, I'll be your friend Kakashi! :3

Nice job, instant fave!

yo tadaiima chapter 1 . 4/13/2008

Absolutely Beautiful!

The Kakashi angst...oh god..u made me cry...

POOR KASHI! (glomps kakashi plushie)
Kiterie chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Even though it's nothing new information wise and the story is pretty much the same as in the manga/anime I like the way you present it. :)
NoNAMEohmygod chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
OMG that was so amazing! dude it seems like nobody understands how great kakashi is(fanfiction or not) but jeez this story was amazing. If i could think of any way to make this story longer i would tell you.

Im gonna look at youyr other stories. :P

lolzorz :P
Talske chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Beautifully written! But so sad...why do all the Naruto charachters have to be all emo?
AlwayzBored chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I'm speechless. (in a good way _)
thatguywithhair chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Leave off the sex reference and it's an excellent one shot, good portrayal of Kakashi.
Atari Atagashi-Chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Oh mi Gawd! (I'm reviewing all the things I read last night, today! ) It was nearing four in the morning, I had work the next day, and I needed to sleep... but... I COULDN'T STOP READING! Normally... I can just stop a fic and pick it up later, but... HOLY SHIT! You had me captured from the second you wrote the first word. I swear... no one can write as good as you... no. one.

From: Your overly obsessive Kakashi/Ryuichi/Satoshi/Silas loving yaoi fangirl from the wolf's den, Orochimaru's tree, Central, and the Opus Dei: *~Atari~*
Furuido chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I just decided. You must BE Kakashi...or the female version of him, or SOMETHING. You just grasp his character so well.
Faiithless chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Hey this is such a cool short story! The ending just was the perfect conclusion. nice job!
een nihc chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I like the way you wrote it. Quite introspective. Oh well, good job. )
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
i weally weally woved it! wake wore!
El Delfo chapter 1 . 2/5/2006