Reviews for The Dark at the End of the Tunnel
enahma chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
A good story with IC original characters, sound and believable OC-s, firm plot, nice amount of drama and action - I like you writing. Now, I'm off to read the next part.
carolann chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
I just found your story and read it. You have a great writing style and imagination. Everyone was written in character, the plot was great, and so was the mystery.

Was Dr. Hobber working with the cylons or was it just Dr. Snow?He seemed anxious to have Roslin stay there. However, he did what he could to protect her when they evacuated. I'm guessing that the flu then was transported by Robert Fetter's group back to the fleet.

The only thing I didn't like was that Roslin died in the story and that's because she's my favorite character besides William Adama on the series.

Thanks for writing this story and posting it here.
LucyMcVerden chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
Great story !
cklammer chapter 13 . 6/6/2009
Nice AU. I will start with the sequel right away back-to-back.

A bit too much of Gaius' Number Six but that is problably just me.
Kayla chapter 13 . 3/10/2009
The scene with APollo and Starbuck? BEST ever... Loved it. Drunk Kara is so classic and I swear you channeled Lee in that scene... You rock!
Sorne chapter 13 . 1/26/2007
Excellent piece of work! Extremely enjoyable, good tight plot, well written and with everyone in character. Good use of well rounded original characters. Everything a really good piece of fanfiction should be.
Fethenwen chapter 13 . 3/9/2006
OMG. This novel just left me sitting with my mouth open wide, like WOW!

This is exellent work, I really can't find any flaws of any kind.

You really nailed the true Galactica feeling to this! It's like watching Galactica all over again :)

I'm really looking forward for the sequel!
C. Shannon chapter 13 . 2/25/2006
Wow, thats it, done in one, well, two sessions of reading. What can I say, Im speechless.

If it were me to decide (sadly its not), Id say screw the official developement of the story and go on with your version of it. Its been great so far and theres still so much left open, its pure evil not to go on. Ill keep my eyes on you.
C. Shannon chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
I hope you still read reviews for this story, considering its labeled complete, but, anyways, its time for an intermediate review.

Ive only recently come to watch the new BSG series (season one of it, that is, and the movie) and hevent read many stories regarding it, but this one is really great so far. You keep close to the characters, that well, actually, that I can almost visualize it playing out on screen. I hope itll keep up the standart.

So, that was an initial impression for now, I have to get back to reading.
ozma914 chapter 13 . 2/4/2006
Whoa! That abrupt ending freaked me out: "That's it?" But of course, many of the best episodes are cliffhangers, and the same goes here. Hope to read more soon!
ozma914 chapter 12 . 1/30/2006
Great ending to the chapter; but I think what I liked best was that little bit of "normal" life with Billy and Dee's conversation.
ozma914 chapter 10 . 1/22/2006
That Ellen ... so evil. On the other hand, it was good to see Billy put one over on Zarek - if the plan doesn't blow up in his face.
ozma914 chapter 8 . 1/17/2006
Good chapter. All about relationships, it seems ... which is what makes stories interesting, of course.
Raina chapter 13 . 1/13/2006
I just wanted to say that I really got sucked into the plot of this story, and look forward to finding out what's gonna happen next, especially with Ares and co.
Evilclone chapter 13 . 1/12/2006
i loved it! and quite easily see it being apart of the show, Ron are you reading this mate, some talented writing here, pokes Ron with a large stick and runs off...

I'll be keep ing an eye out for the sequal hope to see it soon! And on one last note, President Gauis Baltar, he's not gonna be anotehr Nixon is he?