Reviews for Sivilized
Greytune chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
You say 'sarcastic' way too often.
Debbie lostgirl chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
OMG! Whu did you stop it here? This is wonderful! D
Mad Twatter chapter 8 . 7/15/2006
wow, this is a really good story! please update soon! :)
HoldontomySoul chapter 8 . 4/20/2006
ACK! ACK! ACK! YOU ARE HORRIBLE, YOU KNOW THAT? YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS STORY!NOW!lols.
Witch Goddess chapter 8 . 2/28/2006
o... Charlie... I think this chapter and your last chapter got a little messed up. They were mixed in this one. Good job though. Good luck on the next chapter.
Witch Goddess chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
Ok... your little note at the bottom explains what I was about to say. There are so many spelling mistakes in the first two chapters. I haven't read anymore yet. I don't have a spell checker on my computer, so I'm often spelling things all crazy.

I think the story is cute as all hell though so keep it up. Good job!
CharliesHoodie chapter 8 . 1/27/2006
Wow...*in shock!*
CharliesHoodie chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
I hearted it! I think Nellie is the evil attacker of Flight 815 survivors!
CharliesHoodie chapter 5 . 1/23/2006
I really like how you keep all the characters together.
CharliesHoodie chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
I liked this chapter! Charlie's going to be bad
CharliesHoodie chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
Cute fluffy chapter
CharliesHoodie chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
It's good to know that you knew your spelling was wrong. Ugh...I hate it when you're tired and you just want to update so you rush through it. I do it all the time. Don't feel bad about it. So, whenever I have time,I just read through what I wrote to make sure it works. Like, just write a couple paragraphs and read over them. Also, it's ok to take time. You don't have to update right away, even though I'm in he habit of doing that sometimes. Your readers don't know where you live. They won't hurt you. lol.

GREAT story! It's very cute!
CharliesHoodie chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Oh, I like. I believe I'll keep reading :-)
Summers Rage chapter 7 . 1/22/2006
really interesting so far. can't wait for the next chapter
Lauren the Oxymoron chapter 7 . 1/22/2006
For once I'm going to be punctual and review when I read the chapter! Wow, go Lauren! First off, I'm soo scared/exstatic for the new episode! It looks pretty nasty! It looks like Claire slaps Charlie and he's jealous of Locke. And he seems like the type of guy to do some nasty stuff when he's jealous. But I feel soo bad for him! He gets kicked out and battered around and Claire keeps going as if nothing's wrong! I hope it all turns out well. I heard that there was a kiss in the new episode, but I only heard it once so I don't think it's true. At least Claire has an episode coming up soon, so if they don't make up on Wednesday, they might then. I just hope that whatever threat that Charlie thinks there is, is actually there. Otherwise things might not go so well for him. *Bites fingernails nervously* Oh man, I liked this chapter! I feel so bad for Charlie. Lately I've really empathized for him, and hated Claire. It's sort of weird. Hmm...so Michael was attacked too...and who were the other two people? Was Sawyer one of them? Who's behind it...hmm. I just read a book about something sort of like that...There were all these mysterious killings, and they thought it was a rabid animal but it turned out it was the main characters boyfriend. It was sort of freaky. Really good book, man. Well, I have to leave it at that. Awesome job with the chapter, eagerly awaiting the next one so we can talk about the new episode of Lost! Update soon!

Lorenzo!